Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#51 Old 3rd Oct 2013 at 4:52 PM
Damn -____-

BTW, is anyone else a little disappointed in the character creation? What the hell were they thinking?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#52 Old 4th Oct 2013 at 1:05 PM
This is my character in Online:

And yet another great view of the city:
Field Researcher
#53 Old 4th Oct 2013 at 10:01 PM
The character customization is a bit of a disappointment. We had such nice clothes in single player that would fit my style perfectly but every store seems to have the same crappy looking items. Hopefully, they release the beachwear pack soon since there's bound to be something nice looking like some of the shirts SubUrban has in single player. The lack of a long beard is disappointing and the tattoos which Thomas would never get in real life but that one special tattoo about cops would defiantly be on me in multiplayer.

Other disappointments include the lack of cable cars for some odd reason. Climbing mountains sucks especially when you keep rolling down them.

And animals. Red Dead Redemption had animals why are they missing in GTA Online? We have all this nature with no animals. Hopefully, they add this stuff back in after they fix some of the bigger problems.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#54 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 2:46 AM
Just got to the part where...

Scholar
#55 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 8:07 PM
I really want to play this (despite not enjoying GTA IV). I'm holding off for either PC or, more likely, the next console generation (I'm pretty sure we'll see a release eventually).

"We're on sob day two of Operation Weeping-Bald-Eagle-Liberty-Never-Forget-Freedom-Watch sniff no word yet sob on our missing patriot Glenn Beck sob as alleged-President Hussein Obama shows his explicit support sniff for his fellow communists by ruling out the nuclear option."
Mad Poster
#56 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 5:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Synthesis
(despite not enjoying GTA IV)

You aren't the only one. To be honest, this and San Andreas are the only GTAs I really like
Field Researcher
#57 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 4:26 AM
Wow, Jimmy managed to clone himself tonight.

Mad Poster
#58 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 8:31 PM
You are my new favorite person
Field Researcher
#59 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lil bag2
You are my new favorite person

I was hoping he'd remain there for the rest of the game. He makes a nice throw rug.
Mad Poster
#60 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 1:30 AM
I'm quite proud of this one:

Field Researcher
#61 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 5:13 PM
I'm quite proud of this one:

Aw, and you even stopped to take a picture. He'd be so proud of Franklin. After all wasn't he just after pictures with a tw@t in them.
Top Secret Researcher
#62 Old 16th Oct 2013 at 5:45 AM
Lighting is of course fantastic

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Mad Poster
#63 Old 16th Oct 2013 at 5:54 PM
Beautiful!

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
Alchemist
#64 Old 16th Oct 2013 at 9:54 PM
How do you guys do screen shots?
Top Secret Researcher
#65 Old 16th Oct 2013 at 10:22 PM
You have to be an RSC member and then you can access the snapmatic app from your in-game phone, which is basically instagram, an itll upload them to the Rockstar Social Club website

GTA V
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#66 Old 17th Oct 2013 at 8:32 PM
Have you guys tried mountain climbing on your own? It's really fun. I was just doing it when I encountered this:
Top Secret Researcher
#67 Old 18th Oct 2013 at 1:23 AM
The lighting in this game is just fantastic. Its what makes the game look so modern despite having graphics similar to those of GTA IV. Rockstar really ht the nail on the head with this aspect.

GTA V
Alchemist
#68 Old 18th Oct 2013 at 4:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Riptide651
You have to be an RSC member and then you can access the snapmatic app from your in-game phone, which is basically instagram, an itll upload them to the Rockstar Social Club website

Thanks for the info
Top Secret Researcher
#69 Old 20th Oct 2013 at 12:48 AM
No prob.

BTW, GTAO isn't working again after patch 1.04

It seems the cloud servers weren't updated along with the patch so you'll either get the "Cloud Server Unavailable Message" Or be able to get back into Online and crash shortly after and your progress wont save.

Also, if you get the unavailable cloud server screen, exit back into Single Player - DO NOT CLICK "RETRY" - you risk losing your character because it will force to make a new one. Instead, exit back into SP and try again from the menu.

AND REMEMBER - Always leave Online through the Menu - the game will hardsave and you're less likely to lose info.

GTA V
Mad Poster
#70 Old 21st Oct 2013 at 9:47 PM
Does anybody here play GTA online for PS3. I need some people to play with that aren't assholes I don't know :P

Also was I supposed to get my $250,000 by now? Because I don't have it
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#71 Old 22nd Oct 2013 at 3:36 PM

Not before they fix character loss and other bugs. You can check Rockstar's site for the latest news and do regularly check Rockstar's post in comments section of each news.
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 5th Nov 2013 at 1:33 AM
Does anybody here play GTA online for PS3. I need some people to play with that aren't assholes I don't know :P

I have it for PS3. I agree about assholes, that seem to like to shoot and kill anything that moves..don't forget about the ones that decide to always kick ya out of free roam. -_-; But like playing it and just got an apartment 2 days ago, currently working on a luxury for 200k. So I will be doing a lot of survivals since when you complete all 10 waves 20k and I think 11k RP
Mad Poster
#73 Old 21st Nov 2013 at 6:37 PM
Just bought an apartment and it's really nice. Don't think I'll be needing to spend any more of my money on anything but ammo and armor :P
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#74 Old 22nd Nov 2013 at 7:57 PM
Yeah, the apartments are pretty awesome :D
Field Researcher
#75 Old 26th Nov 2013 at 9:18 AM
I love how much this actually looks like LA unlike Los Santos did.And they even put in traffic. Here in LA, we love our traffic.

Page 3 of 4