Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Produce Stand - Updated v2

by ani_ Posted 19th Sep 2013 at 1:58 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2014 at 8:08 AM by ani_

168 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 92 Feedback Posts, 75 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 2:49 PM
This ist great Ani,thank you
mfg
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 3:11 PM
This is so brilliant, Ani! Thank you, going to try it right now!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 3:11 PM
Fantastic!!!
Thank you so so so much for creating this and taking the time to share with us!! Loved it!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 3:22 PM
Oh my god, this is amazing! I can't wait to try it
And is there a possibility or me to make a translation?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 3:46 PM
ani_. you are a goddess. I had a faint glimmer of hope when EA announced the OFB objects in the new store world, and once again was disappointed. >__> Thank you for your hard work. :lovestruc

Can your sim sell potions and other craftables as well with this mod?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 4:07 PM
Brilliant ! Thank you so much for this Ani...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 4:12 PM
This is incredible. Thank you ever so much!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 5:30 PM
Squeee!!! Had to rant to my partner about the lack of imagination re: the Sims team and their crappy OFB register, when I saw your mod. He told me to download immediately so he could have a go after me, lolol! Have downloaded and am in the process of setting up shop!! You're an amazing talent, Ani - don't you ever change! :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 5:52 PM
Thanks, ani - fantastic idea!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 6:46 PM
OMG - Ani - you're the Modding Queen!!! This is really fantastic. What EA isn't capable of doing - you can!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 6:52 PM
I'll have to try to download this again later. I keep getting error messages saying that part2 is unreadable. With high speed internet nowadays I'm unclear as to why this was broken into parts in the first place. Once I boot up into Windows 7 on my Mac I'll see if there's any difference. I've never had problems with multi-part rar files before though.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 7:33 PM
I had a problem too - mine says the file is broken.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 7:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by n8h@wk
I'll have to try to download this again later. I keep getting error messages saying that part2 is unreadable. With high speed internet nowadays I'm unclear as to why this was broken into parts in the first place. Once I boot up into Windows 7 on my Mac I'll see if there's any difference. I've never had problems with multi-part rar files before though.

The max file size at MTS is 10 MB, that's why I had to split it.

Please try refreshing the site and re-downloading. I'll try it as well when I'm on my gaming computer.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 8:06 PM
This isn't working for me, but then, I don't have EP 6, and I've never used any programs to alter files, so I'm reluctant to download a program just to change one thing on one object.
If you do change it, I'm looking forward to that. If not, oh well. It was a nice idea.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igloolik
This isn't working for me, but then, I don't have EP 6, and I've never used any programs to alter files, so I'm reluctant to download a program just to change one thing on one object.
If you do change it, I'm looking forward to that. If not, oh well. It was a nice idea.

I will fix it, it was never supposed to have this restriction but I failed to test this without any EPs. I should have a new verion done during the weekend.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 8:49 PM
Wow, this is really awesome. Thank you so much, I'm really looking forward to use this in my game
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoseCity
I had a problem too - mine says the file is broken.

After download the 3 files have different names!

To unrar and merge the three parts, i.e. with 7-Zip, you must RENAME
the files to one unique name, for instance to
ani_OFBStand.part1.rar
ani_OFBStand.part2.rar
ani_OFBStand.part3.rar

Then 7-zip doesn't recognize them as 'broken' and the package works fine in the game.

Big thanks to ani_ !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 9:58 PM
Thanks for this mod! So someone correct me if I'm wrong, you don't have to have both this one and shop from inventory, it's just an option?
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 10:45 PM
I'm in Windows now and it seemed to be pieced together just fine. I'm going into game to test it. I still don't know why I couldn't combine them on the Mac side. I've never had that issue before. Maybe the program you used to split them? Doesn't matter now. I'll post again once I'm done playing to let you know how (and if) it works in game. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 11:41 PM
Works perfectly!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#22 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 11:50 PM
Thanks! I've always wanted something like this
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#23 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 12:09 AM
Love it, can't wait to use it in my game, plus it looks awesome. Great job
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#24 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by babygirl4595
Thanks for this mod! So someone correct me if I'm wrong, you don't have to have both this one and shop from inventory, it's just an option?

You don't have to have the shop from inventory mod to use this.

Quote: Originally posted by n8h@wk
I'm in Windows now and it seemed to be pieced together just fine. I'm going into game to test it. I still don't know why I couldn't combine them on the Mac side. I've never had that issue before. Maybe the program you used to split them? Doesn't matter now. I'll post again once I'm done playing to let you know how (and if) it works in game. Thanks.

Strange, I used winrar. But glad you got them to download.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 2:30 AM
It's kind of funny that the EA team of trained professionals couldn't even do some of the functionality of this object. This is so great
Page 1 of 7