Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Base Game Bookcase Recolours

by Michelle Posted 18th Oct 2013 at 11:22 AM - Updated 1st Oct 2015 at 12:52 AM by Michelle

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Oct 2013 at 1:31 PM
Thanks again! Love all the choices now instead of the same old color schemes.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Oct 2013 at 9:15 PM
Always wanted more colours. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Oct 2013 at 3:58 PM
You're doing an amazing job with all these recolours. I hate that I'm usually unable to use any of the default stuff because it just doesn't match the other things, or only matches to something very specific!

Thank you for your hard work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Oct 2013 at 3:20 AM
These are great, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 4:17 PM
you're starting to become my favorite artist!
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 5:13 PM
It's cool, but I have a kind question to you: could you consider recolouring objects from Castaway too? I use some base game-compatible custom content in Castaway and it works perfectly, but I'm bored to death with those green, grey and yellow bamboo textures all the time. I want to make the island appear more civilised, more like a postcolonial territory, for instance there is a bookshelf that looks like a weathered IKEA bookshelf. I am 90% sure it's the IKEA mesh. Seeing recolours that make the furniture and so on look as if it was washed ashore the island (but not after hundreds of years as it's shown in Castaway :P), it would be perfect. I'm waiting to hear from you :D.
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 11:42 PM
@ Arlesienne, I don't have castaway sorry, I'll head to eBay and see if I can get it, if I do get it I'll take a look and see what I can do for you.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th May 2014 at 2:24 AM
Again thanks so much for the white
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 11:45 PM
Could you please try and recolour the Mysterious Looking Bookcase from the base game? It's the one which looks kinda like the Renaissance Bookcase by Literary Designs. Thanks.
Theorist
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 6:07 AM
@ Joey.eyeball, No problem except the Mysterious Looking Bookcase comes with Apartment Life. Done and uploaded you can find them HERE, hope it was what you wanted, if not please send me a PM. ♥

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 4:54 PM
I am redoing my downloads again and I really appreciate all your recolors.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 12:03 AM
ty
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 25th Nov 2016 at 7:43 PM
Thanks! It'll be nice to want use more than just a couple of the book cases.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#15 Old 19th May 2017 at 1:58 AM
lThank you so much for these wonderful bookcase colors. :lovestruc

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".