Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Base Game Coffee Tables Recoloured - Part 2

by Michelle Posted 20th Oct 2013 at 7:47 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Oct 2013 at 8:19 PM
I love recolors. They always work and they allow many more choices. Thank you for taking the time and sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Oct 2013 at 3:18 AM
These are so much more useable now, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 4:16 PM
love matching stuff, guess Im kinda OCD that way. thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 5:13 PM
It's cool, but I have a kind question to you: could you consider recolouring objects from Castaway too? I use some base game-compatible custom content in Castaway and it works perfectly, but I'm bored to death with those green, grey and yellow bamboo textures all the time. I want to make the island appear more civilised, more like a postcolonial territory, for instance there is a bookshelf that looks like a weathered IKEA bookshelf. I am 90% sure it's the IKEA mesh. Seeing recolours that make the furniture and so on look as if it was washed ashore the island (but not after hundreds of years as it's shown in Castaway :P), it would be perfect. I'm waiting to hear from you :D.
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 11:42 PM
@ Arlesienne, I don't have castaway sorry, I'll head to eBay and see if I can get it, if I do get it I'll take a look and see what I can do for you.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th May 2015 at 2:22 PM
I was always looking for base game objects in AL and now i found them all!
You are such a great creator and definitely one of my favs
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 10:51 PM
Thank you! :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Sep 2021 at 11:56 PM
I DESPISE the colors of the tables in the BG, good designs ruined. But now you've made it all better, just removed years of trauma!