Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vanity Table Recolours

by Michelle Posted 16th Nov 2013 at 3:57 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 5:30 PM
YAY! More :)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 7:55 PM
Love it, thanks I hope you'll continue on and do all the EPs as well, because I know I'll keep downloading if you do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2014 at 1:06 AM
omg thank you very much =D
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 1:02 AM
The recolours won't show up for the Cornerstone Veritable Vanity yet all the others work for some reason.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 9:32 PM
AMEN!!! You are super AWESOME!!! It is about time that I can get my hands on some different colors!!! Thank you! Thank you!! You have made this obsessive simmer very happy!!! Thank you!!!!
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 1:41 AM
@ Joey.eyeball, sorry hun, just saw your comment, don't know how I missed it. I have no idea why the recolours are not showing in your game, I know you have University and I'm pretty sure you have The "CEP" - Color Enable Package v. 9.2.0, I'm stumped, there shouldn't be any reason for them not to show up.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th May 2015 at 2:20 PM
I love the vanity tables but just now i realized i need them in AL wood colors
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 8:37 PM
Thank you for these! I realized I needed a recolor while I was redecorating. :)