Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#51 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 1:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I am using a combination of LTW that I make up and Serisims list which is a mix of Sims 2 and Sims 3 LTW. http://www.generatorland.com/usergenerator.aspx?id=5846 The full bug box is one I made up. I only just started making LTW's up for my test of Time challenge hood. Cave men are not going to top a career and I got tired of the few LTW's that could feasibly be done in such a setting. Then I thought I would do the same for my integrated hood as well. So far I only have a few, like collecting the bug box, topping a couple of custom careers (fire fighter and veterinarian) Writing 20 novels, displaying every caught fish on the wall, displaying every perfect produce, and the last one was becoming a werewolf + breeding 20 wolf puppies. The wolves and plants were more for my cave men but the plants and fish would work for both hoods.

Do you use a cheat to make the sim Permaplat after they achieve your custom LTW's or did you somehow mod the game to do so? If you set it yourself, how do you give the Points that come with achieving the LTW? Or do you not really use Aspiration Rewards so you don't need the points?

Sorry to ask, but this intrigues me....lol

The moon so bright shows me the way
Deep in the graveyard beside her I lay
Knowing she'll keep me safe from all harms
Though six feet apart, I lay in her arms...
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#52 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 1:53 AM
I just set them platinum with the Bat box. I'm not too worried about them missing out on the points because I use a double aging mod most of my sims have a ton of aspiration points by that point. I've got some sims with 100,000 aspiration points or more. I do use smart milk and the thinking cap. I only use elixcer on sim bin sims or moved in townies because they come with Maxis aging, and likewise the kibble of life on stray animals that I move in.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#53 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 1:54 AM Last edited by NewSimgirl2011 : 29th Dec 2013 at 2:56 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Roseblossom90
Do you use a cheat to make the sim Permaplat after they achieve your custom LTW's or did you somehow mod the game to do so? If you set it yourself, how do you give the Points that come with achieving the LTW? Or do you not really use Aspiration Rewards so you don't need the points?

Sorry to ask, but this intrigues me....lol

I answered such a question in some thread not too long ago. (Might have been Laura's thread actually...)

But I too use the same method, and cheat to make their aipiration platiumn if they achieve their second LTW rather than their first.
As I don't use the aspiration rewards I don't bother with points or anything like that.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#54 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 8:14 AM
I finally finished summer rotation! The first day of rotation I play my ministers house, because it is also my home Day Care.
When I first set this up I tried to keep track of what days each family needed day care on, but I found trying to keep accurate track of that to be too hard because they are always changing from promotions/if they have another child/if their child grew up. So now I simply jot down that X family will need day care. Right now I have very few toddlers as they have all become kids and of those families that do have toddlers only 1 uses day care. The others two families with toddlers have a parent at home and the third are poor and can't afford it. I had the maid take her toddler to work which I'm sure Malcolm Landgraab didn't really like.

I simply open the day care during the day from 8-5 and use Christianlov's transport mirror to bring the toddler over. I try and have them arrive at 8am and go home by 5pm as I don't want the toddler to age and I think they might if I let it go over 6pm. I have one area of the house set up as the day care with a playroom, kitchen, sleep room and bathroom. There is holiday care available during the summer school holidays and if needed after school care. Day care costs vary from $50 to $100 per day depending on the level of care needed. After school care is only $20. Parents who want their toddlers taught skills like potty training have to pay more.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Page 3 of 3