Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Dec 2013 at 9:19 AM
Default RPG Story Challenge
Inspired by RPG games and some of amazing story of the RPG online on the net :P

Objective:
You will make a story of your own RPG(Role-Playing-Game) Sims Style of course.
It depends on your taste of what will the story would exactly be.
any type of genre would be the best, either horror,adventure, scifi etc... it's up
to the player though...

Rules:
There are no rules in this challenge, this will be focused on your own story
and how it will progress on the next chapters...

Characters:
Create your main character wether its MALE or FEMALE it doesn't matter.
Design it with your own style. The traits is in your hand since I don't decide what is
the perfect traits for your main character.

Job class:
Since this is a Sims game, there is no kind of suitable class to provide it, but if you insist to make your own
it's welcome then.

Party:
Instead of household we will call it Party, your party is your companion in your RPG story.
It doesn't matter how many party you will have, just make sure you can handle them though :P
you can create and customize your party depending on your taste.

World:
You can start in any world you like...
(I recommended a Forest type World this would be perfect for adventure genre type of RPG)

It's up to the player if he wants to end HIS/HER story it depends to the player though.
(it means your game will end depending on your story.)

Enjoy :P

don't forget to post a pictures of your own RPG Story Challenge
--------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't like my idea for this topic you can write a suggestion or comment below,
well thanks for stopping by

"Keep Calm and Play with STYLE"
#My Avatar: Nick Johnson
Download Policy
MrDensilter tumblr account.
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
The Green House Challenge
Advertisement
Fresh fruit from the bigot tree
#2 Old 13th Dec 2013 at 2:56 PM
A challenge with no rules and no setting? How is this different of normal play?

Do not install pescado's mod. It is the one producing the errors it warns you about. Get Twallan's instead. It cleans your save file and prevents glitches.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Dec 2013 at 5:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rafe Weisz
A challenge with no rules and no setting? How is this different of normal play?

ditto this
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Dec 2013 at 5:01 AM
@Rafe Weisz, it depends on you if you want to make your rules then go ahead

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Mad Poster
#5 Old 14th Dec 2013 at 10:03 AM
I'd do this but it it involves thinking.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 14th Dec 2013 at 6:01 PM
So basically, this is a command to make your own challenge?
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Dec 2013 at 11:24 PM
So, this is basically Normal gameplay?
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Dec 2013 at 11:52 PM
I am also confused...do you mean we create our own quests and whatnot? Like, the "party" has to search for and acquire three different types of bug or butterfly or something and turn them all in at the Science lab in order to be able to be allowed to eat that night? I'm just pulling stuff out of the air, I really don't know. I'd like to know the rules, because the fact that this is an "RPG" challenge intrigues the hell outta me - but with no rules, is it really a challenge?

Maybe if we started it off with, say, the "party" begins on a 10x10 lot with bedrolls and a firepit, and they have to venture out into the woods to hunt for food and survive. If they accept a quest, perhaps that could be their wants they are accepting, i.e., the "collect 10 of ____ species of bug".

I'm sorry, I know I sound lame. I just really want this challenge to work!! Anyone else got a few ideas to throw in?
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Dec 2013 at 4:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by delyseshreves
I am also confused...do you mean we create our own quests and whatnot? Like, the "party" has to search for and acquire three different types of bug or butterfly or something and turn them all in at the Science lab in order to be able to be allowed to eat that night? I'm just pulling stuff out of the air, I really don't know. I'd like to know the rules, because the fact that this is an "RPG" challenge intrigues the hell outta me - but with no rules, is it really a challenge?

Maybe if we started it off with, say, the "party" begins on a 10x10 lot with bedrolls and a firepit, and they have to venture out into the woods to hunt for food and survive. If they accept a quest, perhaps that could be their wants they are accepting, i.e., the "collect 10 of ____ species of bug".

I'm sorry, I know I sound lame. I just really want this challenge to work!! Anyone else got a few ideas to throw in?

good point of that dude your quest also is depends on your life time wish or your sims wishes

if you want to make your own rules then your free to go

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Dec 2013 at 4:21 AM
More Idea guys!!! if you like this TOPIC!!! help to make it better!!

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Dec 2013 at 5:45 AM
come on, you just released an unfinished idea and now you beg to us to think how to make a different thinf from a normal gameplay? who does this even belongs to "challenges"?
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 4:38 AM
MrDensilter, mind if I try to make a real challenge out of this with rules, objectives, etc. to post on my own? I could credit you for the original concept if you want.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 12:46 AM
Good grief, if you can find the old Vampire the masquerade RPG rules and books you could actually do this with Supernatural or Late night. Same goes with D-n-D and any other RPG out there. Ithink that was the point in not adding rules. Which RPG do you want to play?
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Jan 2014 at 6:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LOLband
MrDensilter, mind if I try to make a real challenge out of this with rules, objectives, etc. to post on my own? I could credit you for the original concept if you want.

yeah sure your welcome to add a rules on this challenge don't forget to credit

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Inventor
#15 Old 12th Jan 2014 at 8:05 AM
This sounds like a great challenge, I have been tempted to do Lee and Clementine from Walking Dead, but I don't know how to make everyone else Zombies. Start out like Bin Diver homeless with all the houses wreckage and have them move in and fix them up. Every time I let the kids play with the tree house I think about it. Like they could learn potion making and cure people and stuff.

Some people have a Guardian Angel, you know a little guy sitting on your shoulder that tells you right from wrong, but mine is an Idiot.
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 8:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ladykelien
Good grief, if you can find the old Vampire the masquerade RPG rules and books you could actually do this with Supernatural or Late night. Same goes with D-n-D and any other RPG out there. Ithink that was the point in not adding rules. Which RPG do you want to play?

Well gee, I have Late Night, Supernatural, and Into the Future..... Maybe I can do some kind of Shadowrun adaptation.