Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nerd's place (NoCC) 10x10 starter

by Lamare Posted 3rd Feb 2014 at 11:46 PM - Updated 28th Jul 2017 at 9:38 PM by Lamare : ...

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 1:12 PM Last edited by Occultine : 4th Feb 2014 at 5:59 PM.
It looks really cool ! You got me curious about the plaque now

Edit: I checked the lot with Custard, it says it is "Corrupt (contains another DBPF)", is that normal ?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 7:00 PM
Going to use this in Uni as living in the dorms is annoying. Thanks.
just a girl
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 9:42 PM Last edited by Lamare : 4th Feb 2014 at 11:42 PM.
DOLCE_VIDA, Occultine, I'm glad to hear that. Happy simming!

Quote: Originally posted by Occultine
Edit: I checked the lot with Custard, it says it is "Corrupt (contains another DBPF)", is that normal ?

Oops. I guess this may be the pictures I've changed in the file for uploading to the Exchange last week. I've made a check just now - the lot works properly. And I haven't ever notice any problems caused by the image changer. So. What do you think? Should I reupload? The voice of Custard sounded scaring?
And thank you for letting me know about the program's reaction on the house.

Edit: reuploaded the file just in case.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Feb 2014 at 11:44 AM
Nice place for my students
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Feb 2014 at 5:47 PM Last edited by Occultine : 6th Feb 2014 at 6:18 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Lamare
DOLCE_VIDA, Occultine, I'm glad to hear that. Happy simming!

Oops. I guess this may be the pictures I've changed in the file for uploading to the Exchange last week. I've made a check just now - the lot works properly. And I haven't ever notice any problems caused by the image changer. So. What do you think? Should I reupload? The voice of Custard sounded scaring?
And thank you for letting me know about the program's reaction on the house.

Edit: reuploaded the file just in case.

Well I guess it is safe enough to install it, but it is still red in Custard even with the reuploaded file There is the same problem with your "Micro-Green" house lot too btw.
just a girl
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Feb 2014 at 7:37 PM
@Occultine, that's confusing... I downloaded Custard and Dashboard from this site, opened several of my homes, but found no messages or descriptions saying "Corrupt (contains another DBPF)"... I checked both versions (with and without my thumbnails). Could you please upload some screenshots so I could see where to find the problem. Here's mine:

Am I missing something?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Feb 2014 at 10:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lamare
@Occultine, that's confusing... I downloaded Custard and Dashboard from this site, opened several of my homes, but found no messages or descriptions saying "Corrupt (contains another DBPF)"... I checked both versions (with and without my thumbnails). Could you please upload some screenshots so I could see where to find the problem. Here's mine:

Am I missing something?

Hello
See for yourself Maybe it's just me ?
Screenshots
just a girl
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Feb 2014 at 11:22 PM
Hi! Huh, that's interesting. The same program, the same version of the program, the same file - and different results. I don't understand... %) I even downloaded my house from this thread and checked it in case of site issues, but there's nothing in sub-type, too.
I don't know what else to do... Thank you anyway!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Feb 2014 at 1:43 AM
Don't worry it must be an artifact of the program
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Apr 2014 at 12:00 PM
Thank you very much for sharing your creation!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 2:48 PM
love it~! especially the [superman] one!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 1:45 AM
Thanks for letting me convert this to TS2.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 8:33 AM
This is great! Thank you