Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2014 at 11:53 AM
Default Minecraft, anybody?
Hey all,

So recently I've been getting into Minecraft (mostly playing vanilla, dabbled a bit with FTB), and decided that it might be fun to play with some fellow MTS people. To that end, I've setup a minecraft 1.7.2 server on minecraft.fluffy-demons.net

Come join and play and have some fun. It's a survival world and only just started so nothing has been built yet.

Delphy

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Mar 2014 at 6:51 PM
Ok, I will, there is 1.7.4 out... and is there anti TNT stuff on?

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Mar 2014 at 7:00 PM
1.7.5 is out actually, I just stuck with 1.7.2 for now since I heard some bugs with 1.7.4. Currently there is nothing turned off except PvP.

Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Mar 2014 at 7:24 AM
ok, thanks

#5 Old 6th Mar 2014 at 9:16 PM Last edited by fairycake89 : 6th Mar 2014 at 10:32 PM.
ohhhh minecraft <3 I love building on Minecraft and specialize in Skyrim type houses. My MC user name is LadyTourvel. Of course lavish building takes Creative because I'm too lazy to Survival for the necessary stuff :/ I generally play on this guy's private server and was a Mod with him on our MTS's friend Flabaliki's server when it was running. Happy days!

hissssss bang!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 4:06 AM
Who else has played on the server? I know I have!

Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 9:48 AM
Just as a heads up, I'm going to reset the world to a much more interesting spawn point. The current one is a... bit boring.

Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 10:27 AM
World is reset. New one has a nice ravine, the see, a birch forest and village nearby.

Field Researcher
#9 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 9:21 PM
Ok, thanks!

Field Researcher
#10 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 3:48 AM
And you should put lights on the buildings roofs, Zombies, etc, can still spawn in!

Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 9:08 AM
bbc: Yup, we've been slowly getting the place spawn proof!

Field Researcher
#12 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 9:33 PM
Is there anyway we can chat together while we are playing and I would like to know when you are playing!

#13 Old 12th Mar 2014 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
World is reset. New one has a nice ravine, the see, a birch forest and village nearby.

Glad to see the village walled in - Villagers safe and so many of them! I left spawn and have ventured out into the great wilds .. Let the adventure begin!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#14 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 9:37 PM
I've added a Nether Portal, and an enchanting table (plus 15 bookshelves so you can enchant level 30 stuff if you like). I'm also building an automatic chicken farm.

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 15th Mar 2014 at 11:11 PM
I enjoy Minecraft a lot! I play on the Planet Random server with my friends (pen-pals from the east coast) but I have finals next week so I have not (and will not) be able to play until at least Wednesday and I already have obligations to my friends and their server (I really want to build an ice castle on our server and somehow import an old city-island in the middle of the ocean of the new server).

--Ocram

Always do your best.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#16 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 12:26 PM
I'm thinking of switching the MTS minecraft server to FTB Monster (1.1.0) instead of vanilla. I will, of course, backup the world in case anybody wants it.

Any objections to this?

Field Researcher
#17 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 12:18 AM
Okay, you might want to put in a link to the mod pack!

#18 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 11:20 PM
Well I caved in (no pun intended) and have created a server in the Medieval style that is for the most part vanilla, apart from some useful warps. If anyone's interested in taking a look, pm me for the IP and whitelisting. I may post some screenies soon.
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 2:40 AM
While we're on the topic of Minecraft...

anybody into Achievement Hunter?
I enjoy playing Minecraft lots ^^
Field Researcher
#20 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 8:53 AM
Can you please put the old map up since some of us can't use FTB or just want to play the old map!

Field Researcher
#21 Old 7th May 2014 at 2:05 PM
yep minecrafter here, eversinds sims 3 came out i kinda lost it i didnt like it at all so found minecraft and played that for 4 years now its realy awsome met loads of good people even met the love of my life on it, well that and terraria :P

might check out that server of yours Delphy, im a pretty ok builder if you need any building help or something on it my fiance and i have experience on maintaning a server well he did the technical stuff and i made everything look pretty XD

here is some of my work if anybody would like to see
http://s1086.photobucket.com/user/B.../?sort=3&page=1

Visit my Dreamwidth for my latested uploads!
~Babbelsim~
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#22 Old 13th May 2014 at 8:43 AM
So anybody else want to join? I feel like I'm the only one playing these days. I even built a nice little spawn house with beds, iron, coal, some diamond pickaxes, an enchanting table, and all that stuff (theres even a ravine underneath if you want to go exploring). If anybody needs any help getting started, just let me know. I also have a mushroom quarry age if you like to make a quarry or quarryplus - just hook a tesseract up to the high voltage solar arrays I have in another mystcraft always sun age and you'll be set.

You'll need FTB Monster 1.1.1 with Dye Trees enabled (and your choice of minimap) to connect.

Lab Assistant
#23 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 8:40 PM
please please please tell me that this is a bad joke !!?

Mojang - Yes, we’re being bought by Microsoft

the light that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
and you have burned so very, very brightly, roy.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 11:35 PM
Nope, they did it but they should leave it alone! There still will be MineCraft on PS3/PS4/Vita!

Lab Assistant
#25 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 10:48 PM
Yeah, it is rather sad and disappointing to see Markus P. selling his company to a big corporation like Microsoft and not giving away any of his shares to the ones who still program the game. I hope he donated a large portion of the profits from selling his company to charity.

--Ocram

Always do your best.

Page 1 of 2