Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simple Basics: Boatneck Shirts

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 26th Apr 2014 at 6:22 AM - Updated 29th Apr 2014 at 12:14 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 8:02 AM
Awwww, these are wonderful ^_^ thanks soOoOo much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 11:02 AM
Extremely nice and useful - I am a big fan of basic tops or dresses, so my simmies can be their casual selves all the time! You defenitly earned a spot in my Fav creator list!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 12:11 PM
I love clothes like this, thank you so much for sharing!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 1:22 PM
You come up with the best stuff. Everything always looks so comfy, yet stylish. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 2:39 PM
Gorgeous shirts! Just wondering, is there a special mesh needed for them to work, or do they just snag the mesh from one of the in-game clothes?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 3:15 PM
I have a lot of your stuff in my game, so this went in nicely! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 4:03 PM
Once again you've posted a favourite style of mine. Thank you!!

Dagi, if you check the tab where you download the file, it shows what mesh is needed. It's one of Cat's so you may already have it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 4:15 PM
Thank you! I just love boatneck shirts, and it's nice for my simmies to be able to wear them.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 5:07 PM
Very classy and easy to match. I love separates, and this will be one of those really great shirts that go with a lot of things and fit many different Sims. Can't wait to look at them in-game, looks like they are really well-made Thank you for sharing!
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 8:28 PM
Thank you all for the comments! They give me lots of warm fuzzies.

Quote: Originally posted by Dagi_is_a_punk
Gorgeous shirts! Just wondering, is there a special mesh needed for them to work, or do they just snag the mesh from one of the in-game clothes?

You need this mesh. The link is in the downloads tab, but I usually put a note in the main thread too. I forgot this time. Rectified now.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 10:09 PM
My Sim ladies can all use some more nice basics! Right now, way too many of them are wearing your lace shirts. They look great... but it looks like there's only one clothing store in my Sims' world with a very limited selection!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th Apr 2014 at 12:05 AM
Nice and simple! Can't wait to try them out
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Apr 2014 at 1:52 AM
I was just thinking that what my Sim ladies needed was some really nice, basic shirts. This fills the bill to a t! And so very pretty.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 27th Apr 2014 at 1:56 AM
These are so versatile, just what I like in my game. Thanks! :D
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 7:54 PM
These are lovely, the texturing is just fantastic! I'm a fan of that wrinkle/fold under the chest. Thank you!
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#17 Old 30th Apr 2014 at 3:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
These are lovely, the texturing is just fantastic! I'm a fan of that wrinkle/fold under the chest. Thank you!

Thank you. I stressed about those folds! Tried to do a good job, but did not expect this much positive response to these shirts. Very happy you like the folds and that folks have left all these nice comments. Time to lighten up and enjoy the process more. This is supposed to be my down time when baby doesn't need immediate food or snuggles, after all. Perfectionism is a disease.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 2nd May 2014 at 8:54 AM
Thank you! :*
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#19 Old 4th May 2014 at 3:11 AM
Lovely My sim ladies need some new tops, love the textures.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 9th May 2014 at 8:50 PM
Beautiful. <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 11:10 AM
Fab and Beautiful. <3 <3 :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 4:22 AM
Me likey! Thank you, Cat!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 8:22 PM
I love boatneck. These tops are so cool, thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 8:16 AM
These are so pretty! Nice job.
THANKS POST
#25 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 1:54 PM
love you
Page 1 of 2