Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Downtown Highrise Apartments -Almost NO CC-

by Phaenoh Posted 17th May 2014 at 7:43 PM - Updated 31st May 2017 at 7:50 PM by Phaenoh

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th May 2014 at 8:12 PM
Thanks for this! I do have Moghughsons mod, but I never get the barista. I would love this so if you know something I don't can you let me know? Not everything you know that I don't which is probably considerable but . . .
Mad Poster
#3 Old 17th May 2014 at 8:45 PM
Hey look, it's finished! And it looks great! And I'm jealous!- I've never managed to make a garage or a fire escape that I was happy with! I'm curious too... do things like the diving board on a foundation actually work? or is it just for show? Either way, I'm still so happy to see my creations helping to inspire people!

Also sorry to hear your internship dried up unexpectedly... hope your dollhouse business takes off! Good luck!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th May 2014 at 9:28 PM
Thank you, this is really great!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th May 2014 at 10:19 PM
sandya, I don't know anything more about that mod, perhaps you have another mod that is conflicting with it? There are listed conflicts on her page and alternate versions to try instead.

Zara, I'm so glad you like it! I've been trying with the fire escapes for a while now, but because of how the game deals with apartments, I couldn't actually make working ones if I wanted. I do love the look of them though! As far as the garage, I had Mog's other mod to make cars appear, but then found it wasn't compatible with apartments and I spent all morning trying to tinker with it and just gave up on it. The diving board does actually work, but your sim will sink through it a little before they jump to get to the right height first. It's a little weird, but imho, not bad enough to not use it.

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th May 2014 at 10:42 PM
Amazing o_o
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th May 2014 at 10:52 PM
Looks great Phae! Thanks!
So... about the garage... can tenants park their cars there? That would be sooooo cool!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th May 2014 at 10:57 PM
Unfortunately not, that's why I was trying to get Mog's mod to work, so at least *some* cars would be down there.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th May 2014 at 11:27 PM
Ah... OK, thanks for clarifying. :D
Hey - Do you have an Etsy Shop? (for your minis) I think you might do well on there! Good Luck <3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th May 2014 at 2:08 AM
I don't have anything up and running yet, but that is my plan for after my Kickstarter. Gotta buy a fancy machine first and I'll need help getting those funds together.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th May 2014 at 1:00 PM
I love this! Can't wait to add this to my neighborhood! Great job :bunny:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th May 2014 at 5:14 PM
What a nice apartment! I'll be sure to use this in my town. :)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 19th May 2014 at 2:04 PM
It's lovely, I would definitely download if I had apartment life.
Instructor
#14 Old 19th May 2014 at 2:09 PM
Love this high rise, but do the community lot features actually work?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 19th May 2014 at 2:35 PM
Yes they do! Most even work without the mod I linked too. The restaurant, diner, and photobooth all worked without the mod, but with it, the DJ, barista, bar tenders, and cashier all showed up as well.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th May 2014 at 4:59 PM
Thanks for, yet again, fuelling my odd love for true urban living! Nothing like having your groceries and goods a short elevator ride away!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 24th May 2014 at 11:42 PM
Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#18 Old 30th May 2014 at 2:26 PM
This is a really lovely lot. And yay about your new business. Seems fitting that one of the most talented creators for a game which was originally concepted as "Dollhouse" would make real life money out of creating doll house furniture. So cool. *fangirls*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 11:01 AM
Thats Amazing !!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 1:15 AM
Good luck with your Doll house business the furniture is a little cute, The kids had a little laugh at the video and the girls were all like "I want a dolls house! why haven't we got doll house?"

Love the apartment too thanks
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 3:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by malice macabre
Good luck with your Doll house business the furniture is a little cute, The kids had a little laugh at the video and the girls were all like "I want a dolls house! why haven't we got doll house?"

Love the apartment too thanks
Thank you, I'm so glad I made your kids laugh! I hope you'll consider supporting my campaign too, even just $1 is extremely appreciated!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 11:26 AM
You are really really great !!! Thanks so muck it's a lovely apartment you surely have talent on making houses , I'm a horible designer and constructor :D
THANKS POST
#23 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 6:27 AM
You did more than perfect on his one here
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 10:42 PM
Thnx ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 2:20 PM
hi it's great i love these apartments but somehow when i go into them there is a blue thing on the first floor when you emnter and i have no idea what it is
Page 1 of 2