Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 2:37 AM
If you're not swamped with requests, I'd love a picture of my heiress, Poppy, picture under the cut:

Advertisement
just a girl
#27 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 3:04 AM
Oh, I just couldn't pass it by. :lovestruc You have hands of gold!
I have a sim for you, too. One of those:
Mad Poster
#28 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 4:18 AM
Forum Resident
#29 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 4:27 AM
O: You drew her really cute! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 4:31 AM
How about these two boys?
Screenshots
Scholar
#31 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 4:33 AM
I made some changes to Beau Merrick from Bridgeport, can you please draw him?
Screenshots

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Space Pony
#32 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 4:57 AM
What a fantastic thread idea you have here OP

Here's my SIMs 3 version of myself:
Forum Resident
#33 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 6:09 AM
I don't have a Sim for you to draw, but your art is fantastic and I love it. Do you have an artblog or anything? I'd love to see more of your stuff!

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 9:15 AM
Aww, thank you, she's lovely!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 9:56 AM
Your drawings are absolutely gorgeous :lovestruc . Keep up the good work!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 10:41 AM
This is probably my favorite thread on mts wow your art is just gorgeous!
Alchemist
#37 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 5:33 PM
If the offer's still standing...

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Mad Poster
#38 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 6:37 PM
:o AW YIS THANK YOU <3
Instructor
Original Poster
#39 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 8:37 PM Last edited by ribbonista : 14th Jul 2014 at 8:55 PM.

!
EDIT: also, flanders

WHAT A NICE YOUNG GIRL
Space Pony
#40 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 8:57 PM
Your drawings look better than how TS4's SIMs look.
Top Secret Researcher
#41 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 2:53 AM
Ribbonista - I don't have a Sim for you to draw but just wanted to say your drawings are amazing. absolutely wonderful. What a great idea for a thread and so nice of you to share your talent this way.
(Hell, I can't even draw stick people) LOL
Instructor
Original Poster
#42 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 2:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
Ribbonista - I don't have a Sim for you to draw but just wanted to say your drawings are amazing. absolutely wonderful. What a great idea for a thread and so nice of you to share your talent this way.
(Hell, I can't even draw stick people) LOL

Thank you sosososo much, I've been feeling extremely uncertain about art lately, and all of the kind and supportive comments are helping restore a lot of my motivation again ; w ; <33
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 5:31 AM
*waves hands like Obi Wan Kenobi*
MO-TI-VATE
MO-TI-VATE
Space Pony
#44 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 9:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ribbonista
Thank you sosososo much, I've been feeling extremely uncertain about art lately, and all of the kind and supportive comments are helping restore a lot of my motivation again ; w ; <33

I really like your Art style which reminds me of the style used a lot on comics during the 50's to 70's
Inventor
#45 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 11:21 AM Last edited by StupidFlanders : 15th Jul 2014 at 11:53 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by ribbonista

WHAT A NICE YOUNG GIRL

I love it, I'm thinking of making of it a painting for TS3 (if you're ok with it of course).

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Instructor
Original Poster
#46 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 12:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StupidFlanders
I love it, I'm thinking of making of it a painting for TS3 (if you're ok with it of course).

Dude, that would fucking awesome, I'm totally fine with it!! :'D
Inventor
#47 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 1:15 PM
Thank you, I made test-version of the painting, I think I should have chosen a different mesh.

It looks a little blurry since I changed the background, but otherwise I think It's fine.
Screenshots

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Instructor
Original Poster
#48 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 1:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StupidFlanders
Thank you, I made test-version of the painting, I think I should have chosen a different mesh.

It looks a little blurry since I changed the background, but otherwise I think It's fine.

I'm so flattered right now ; w ; <3
Inventor
#49 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 2:07 PM
You should be, I actually have a shitload of sims that I want drawed but I don't want to scare you away.

Quote:

- poof gone -
Mad Poster
#50 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 8:05 PM
If you don't mind doing another request for me...>.>

Page 2 of 5