Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Shorty -- an adult/teen pose set

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 361 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 52,288 Views
Uploaded: 9th Aug 2014 at 5:43 AM
*Compatible with the "Pose List" feature of the newest Pose Player!*

So this has been a looooong-term project that I'm just now completing, several months after I initially began. Guess what, doing teen poses isn't easier the second time around. LOL. But after a lot of errors and broken work and long nights and general frustration, I'm ready to offer them to you and your simmies :D

Please note! Although I already know a bunch of you won't really notice or care, I just want to make it clear that the "teen" pose is height-adjusted so that a standard EA teenager can use it correctly. I've tested the teen poses with an adult that was height-slidered to be short and they work fine. However, if you use these poses with two adults or two teens of the same height, you are likely to get sinking, floating, really bad clipping and outright missing. Don't say I didn't warn you! :P

Pose tags are as follows:

a_splad_shorty1 -- Leaning over sim, kissing.
a_splad_shorty1b -- Leaning against a wall. Being kissed.

a_splad_shorty2 -- Holding sim's hips, kissing cheek.
a_splad_shorty2b -- Staring angrily to the right.

a_splad_shorty3 -- sitting on the ground.
a_splad_shorty3b -- sitting on the ground, hand on sim's chest.

a_splad_shorty4 -- kissing sim.
a_splad_shorty4b -- being kissed.

a_splad_shorty5 -- lying on top of sim.
a_splad_shorty5b -- lying on the ground, holding sim.

a_splad_shorty6 -- arm around sim's neck and shoulders.
a_splad_shorty6b -- posing for a photo.

a_splad_shorty7 -- sitting on a bench.
a_splad_shorty7b -- sitting on lap, holding sim's face.

a_splad_shorty8 -- hugging sim.
a_splad_shorty8b -- hugging sim.

Issues to note:
The major issue I noted as I tested these poses is that the poses can and will look very differently from sim to sim. "Shorty1b" in particular is meant to have closed eyes. Some of the models I tested it on had closed eyes. Other sim girls' eyes were open during their kiss. Maybe they like to kiss with their eyes open. I don't even know, lol. If I figure it out, I'll certainly re-upload this with a correction.

And as always, you will have to use "moveobjects on" to place the sims in proper position. Once you cancel the pose, you'll end up with a tangly mess of limbs. This is okay. Just direct your sims to walk away and all will be well.

Additional Credits:
Cmomoney for the incredible Pose Player
OrangeMittens for the excellent "Creating Your Own Custom Poses" tutorial
WesHowe for the AnimTool
Mesher for the AM/AF rigs
Inge Jones for S3PE and the rest of the Sims community at large for assistance and encouragement.