Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 3:23 PM
Isn't "Live" the name of the file for townie name generators?

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 3:35 PM
Just a little update. Put in the crib fix and added the toddler bed and now my house has returned to normal. I'm even considering letting her have another baby as she has rolled the want, now that the toddlers have both aged up to child. Thanks everyone for your help.
Theorist
#28 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
Isn't "Live" the name of the file for townie name generators?

I've never changed sims names or paid much attention to them, doubt I would use it. It's in my game and sims have the usual names they always did. I did look for it some more and can't find out what the heck it does.

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
One approach is to only have one crib. "But - there are two toddlers!" This is true. However, toddlers can put themselves to bed in pet beds and on custom toddler blankets and toddler beds. Toddlers will tend to autonomously use these, if available and if not interfered with, long before their energy is critical.
If there was a way we could award one gold star every 30 days for the most helpful post they've read, I'd award mine to this for directing me to something on here that I wouldn't have known to search for as I wouldn't have known it exists.

As far as Sims that do "stuff face" or grab snacks/drinks even when their refigerator is full of things to make as well as leftovers, this is why I usually direct them to fix something (even if it's just a TV dinner or one of bienchen83's open-face sandwiches). Yes the lazier sims complain since it involves 'work' but it's a case of a little work going a long way.

I should also add that I too learned to play the game with a finger over the "pause" key, sometimes just to check on all the Sims in a house, make sure they're doing what they want/need to be doing. Especially for those sims who are so blissfully chatting and eating away while the carpool is blasting their horn for them.
Page 2 of 2