Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 7:07 AM
Can you suggest sites to get CC?
Can you please help me by suggesting sites in getting CC for Sims 3? Really need it.... :>

And also can you please sort it out by category (Hair, Shoes, Makeup,etc.)

For example:

Shoes:
www.blablabla.com

Thank you! And sorry for my bad english :3
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 8:04 AM Last edited by shmovese : 26th Aug 2014 at 12:17 AM. Reason: tried to organize edits, words of
oldfashioned shmoveses words of wisdom first: theres no need to hurry ("i need it" - ok but relax ). whatever you do before downloading, read the creators description and dont download (and install) too many objects/items in a row. always ask yourself if the site seems to be reliable and if the creators description is "discriptive and clear". keep your downloads organized and you are going to have a lot of fun with the suggestions that are to come.

the following 4 links are overviews with a lot of downloads in all categories from many creators. i cant say that ALL of them are doing their job great.

overviews and updates
My Sims 3 Blog
alex3cc
sunnysccfinds
Historical Finds for the sims 3 e.p. search by period

hair
sims 3 hair
hair for sims of colour

----- the following links are from single creators i would say they are doing a great job and are reliable.
Kijiko

hair conversions +/ or recolours
simsxolove
Nixel Pixels EA match recolours
Pretty Lady Babies => also separated EA aging blushes
bigbangsimmory

mixed: hair, clothing, objects all store edits (my favorite)
sims 3 edit
=> edit: Everlasting Garden also EA edits, EA completer mentality and stuff. awesome creator too
Simpering (francyatsims)

sliders + clothing (materity defaults!): another of my favorites
OneEuroMutt <= slider creator (all my sims are unevenawesome now)

slider overviews - thus featuring sliders from various creators (obviously)
Shellysims
Schock&Shame
Pretty Lady Babies

maxis match clothing (sometimes edits, using EA texture)
nygirlsims
Ace Creators (also have downloads for all other categorys you can image)
Anubis under the Sun (retired)
Sentate also retired if im not wrong...
Cupcake awesome maternity edits

maxis match objects + edit of maxis stuff
Trutje
edit: wanted to mention Akuiyumi bgc stuff and also a cc find site on her own: Aku, what did you find
yves-sim-laurent´s bgc misc stuff
David Montenegro and on tumblr

as you see all of the links directly to creators are generally maxis match. thats how i like my game. hopefully its helpful for you too.

downloads that seem to be not available anymore can sometimes be found here:
Sims 3 - The Graveyard
SimUtile CC Finds Repostitory (sort of) (open site shows joedys stuff e.p.)

mods (xml-ish modifications)
i grab my mods only at 4 sites. the ones i regard as reliable and supportive when it comes to problems with their mods
Mod the Sims - you know its HERE best comes first
Simlogical (S3OC + S3PE are available here - no registration needed to download as far as i remember)
Naughty Sims Asylum (needs registration to download - its worth it. general update mentality par excellence)
nraas industries - wikispaces you can download without membership, but if you have questions / problems /feedback concerning their mods you have to ask for membership (always granted) to start / join discussions. a bunch of smart people.
edit: want to add... another useful site run by a smart, nice, supportive person Nona's Sims Modding and Troubleshooting The Sims 3

greetings from shmovesia

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 8:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by YourLittleAphrodite
Can you please help me by suggesting sites in getting CC for Sims 3? Really need it.... :>

And also can you please sort it out by category (Hair, Shoes, Makeup,etc.)

For example:

Shoes:
www.blablabla.com

Thank you! And sorry for my bad english :3

Your english is great

MTS and TSR are the major sources for CC they both have category sorting and flitering options to norrow what you're looking for
http://www.modthesims.info/browse.php?gs=2
http://thesimsresource.com/

And these two update blogs are a great source for finding smaller CC sites. They also have categories to narrow down the types of CC.
http://sims3updates.net/
http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com
Forum Resident
#4 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 8:35 AM Last edited by shmovese : 7th Sep 2014 at 11:08 AM. Reason: merged my posts
EA conversions, Store Edits and maxis match clothing + accessory
forgot pickypikachu + littlecat / editsims (littlecat made my favorite shoes even better=> less sloppy sneaker

also cothing conversions of several store outfits FOR TEENS (which are always forgotten) kent Converts

and schock&schame added awesome recolour presets to maxis clothing (e.p.hoodie) and has a tutorial and masterlist section.

clothing - skins - eyes... all maxis matching
Simtzu

clothing accessories shoes and more... all maxis matching of course
Juliana Sims - Julianas Corner

clothing - especially some interesting EA edits
Irida Sims e.p. this edit of an store leather top she made more edits of course

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>