Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#26 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 6:58 PM
No, there isn't a family named "Townies". Sorry if I wasn't clear.
I'm playing Strangetown with a custom shopping hood and two downtowns (one custom, and the other DT is the one that comes with the game)
This is a Strangetown with an Apocalypse theme but I'm not playing a challenge; just regular neighborhood interactions .
I've got 'notownieregen' and several other essential mods/hacks to prevent the game from spawning anything other than the one npc needed for a certain job.

Just found it odd that none of my created downtownies were showing up when enabling the simblender's 'summom' menu.
Pretty sure my 29 and counting created downtownies are floating around somewhere.

I may have to get SimPE --- make things easier to organize. Does SimPE affect Google Chrome or Norton 360 anti-virus ? Sorry for the dumb questions ; but I'd downloaded a program to organize my family photos (real family, not sims ), and it replaced Google Chrome with a different homepage and added some kind of computer scanning things and unwanted 'web protector' that I could not delete without taking my pc to the GeekSquad at BestBuy. My pc is a fairly old windows vista --- but it does everything I want it to, including my sims2.

" Inama Nushif "
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 7:02 PM
When you unzip SimPE, SimPE is all you get! Believe me, we wouldn't be recommending it if it did any of that stealth crap.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Page 2 of 2