Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Mosaic / Censor Mod for The Sims 4 - Toddler Compatibility Update!

by moxiemason Posted 7th Sep 2014 at 10:47 PM - Updated 1st Feb 2019 at 7:22 AM by moxiemason : Adding info on troubleshooting

2290 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 704 Feedback Posts, 1585 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 77 of 92
Scholar
#1901 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 10:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Xanderthread
What does unrar it mean. It isn't a zip file... How do you unzip a unzipped file?

Use 7-zip. It supports 7 types of compressions including zip, rar, 7z and more.
The program is free and have no viruses or adware.

http://www.7-zip.org/
Instructor
#1902 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 10:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by moxiemason
This is a bug unrelated to the mod.

True! The mod works fine in my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1903 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 10:00 AM
thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#1904 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 4:12 AM
Thanks for updating for toddler update!
Test Subject
#1905 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 4:50 AM
This is a bug unrelated to the mod.

It's been stated in the Sims forum that the bug is related to the mod. Hard to be sure which is accurate at this point.
Mad Poster
#1906 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 2:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by samsonguy55
It's been stated in the Sims forum that the bug is related to the mod. Hard to be sure which is accurate at this point.

How about a link to that post? I'm intrigued.

We aren't really even supposed to talk about this mod over there, and people are blaming it for what's probably an outdated cc problem?

S4S (Sims4Studio) can fix those weird clothes showing up when they aren't supposed to. So can MC Command Center. And Lynire's Reset Bathing mod is another way to remove the bra (etc) from sims who are supposed to be nude.

I've always been told (by coders) this mod (the original version) JUST changed a picture (the censor graphic). If that's still true for the toddler-friendly version, I don't see how This Mod could be adding clothes where they shouldn't be. JMHO.
Mad Poster
#1907 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 3:16 PM
@moxiemason have you ever considered doing a "smaller mosaic" version?

Someone asked for that on officials, said the mod here that did it is broken now. (I'm not surprised...)

Since you're around, I figured it couldn't hurt to ask if you'd be interested in adding it to your "wheelhouse."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1908 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 4:07 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
#1909 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 7:57 PM
Is this MOD version 1.25.136 compatible? I can not upgrade to the latter for now.
Mad Poster
#1910 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kaiuaki
Is this MOD version 1.25.136 compatible? I can not upgrade to the latter for now.

Either update to the current version of Sims4, or go back to the old version of this mod. If you don't have toddlers this probably won't work for you.

Upgrading is easy if your game is a legit copy, not a cracked version. All you need to do is log into Origin, the update will handle itself with a button click from you.

If you are playing a cracked version, MTS is not going to help you. That's just how it is, here. And IMO, rightly so... I paid for my game, I think everybody playing it should do the same.
Test Subject
#1911 Old 9th Feb 2017 at 12:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by egwarhammer
Either update to the current version of Sims4, or go back to the old version of this mod. If you don't have toddlers this probably won't work for you.

Upgrading is easy if your game is a legit copy, not a cracked version. All you need to do is log into Origin, the update will handle itself with a button click from you.

If you are playing a cracked version, MTS is not going to help you. That's just how it is, here. And IMO, rightly so... I paid for my game, I think everybody playing it should do the same.

I will not upgrade my game until I complete my current project. These are not illegitimate or legitimate issues, and in any case, nor should they be questioned.

Can you or anyone else show me where i download the old version of this mod? I did not find it here. I apreciet it.

It is unfortunate to delete old versions, since no one is forced to update for X reasons.

Thank you.
Mad Poster
#1912 Old 9th Feb 2017 at 12:57 PM
I will not upgrade my game until I complete my current project. These are not illegitimate or legitimate issues, and in any case, nor should they be questioned.

Can you or anyone else show me where i download the old version of this mod? I did not find it here. I apreciet it.

It is unfortunate to delete old versions, since no one is forced to update for X reasons.

Thank you.

Whoops! Apologies. (Piracy is a fairly common thing in my usual hangout area on MTS. Jumped on you a little quick, here. I shouldn't have done that.)

I do have one suggestion, if you're going to play older game versions, I think it'd be a good idea to hang onto your mod/cc Downloads, for "in between" situations like this. More modders seem to take old files down after a patch, than I see leave other versions available.

(My downloads folder is huge. Being a packrat has its advantages.)

Check your PMs.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1913 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 9:18 PM
Thanks so much
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1914 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 7:03 AM

I can't see why this mod wouldnt work on non-updated games. However, just to play it safe, I can reupload the older version without toddler's for non-updated users.

Otherwise, you can try the update version of this mod and let me know whether it works or not?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1915 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 7:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by egwarhammer
@moxiemason have you ever considered doing a "smaller mosaic" version?

Someone asked for that on officials, said the mod here that did it is broken now. (I'm not surprised...)

Since you're around, I figured it couldn't hurt to ask if you'd be interested in adding it to your "wheelhouse."

I can give it a go. Can't imagine it being too hard. I'll add it to my list if I have 30 minutes to kill.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1916 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 1:40 AM
LOVE THESE MODS
l REALLY HATE MOSAICS SO I'M THANKFUL FOR THIS ONE.
KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1917 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 2:06 PM
Danke cooler mod
Lab Assistant
#1918 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 8:26 AM
I was having the same issue with the pink under clothes (well the top only), I eventually had to end up moving my mods folder (got lots of CC wasn't sure if that was the cause, I tried putting just this mod in and it still gave me the issue, I moved my Electronic Arts to my desktop letting the game regenerate a whole new one and moved this mod in my mod folder once again and now no under clothes while they are in the shower/bath. Hope this helps those who are having that issue.
Test Subject
#1919 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 9:34 PM Last edited by LelahnaHeart : 2nd Mar 2017 at 9:47 PM.
Default Not working.
I just recently updated my sims 4, so I needed to update the mod.
It's not working at all now, and I've already completely deleted the old version, which was only not working on toddlers.
Any way you can put the old on back up?

Edit: Nevermind! I figured it out. Recently wiped the PC and never re-installed winRAR. We're all good.
Test Subject
#1920 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 1:22 AM
doesn't work for me. It's still all blurred out. But that's not why i wanted this mod. i downloaded it because i wanted to see if it would fix a big problem i have. All my sims shower with their clothes on, and it really bothers me. It happens when i click "take off clothes" too. Yes, i do have a lot of custom content in my game, but there's no way i'm giving it up. what can i do?
Test Subject
#1921 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 11:38 AM
I can't see why this mod wouldnt work on non-updated games. However, just to play it safe, I can reupload the older version without toddler's for non-updated users.

Otherwise, you can try the update version of this mod and let me know whether it works or not?

Have you uploaded the old version somewhere?
Test Subject
#1922 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 6:47 AM
Lovely mod, but is it possible to update the smaller mosaic mod as well? While i'm not a big fan of the oversized mosaic of default EA, i don't want my sims to be completely uncensored?
Test Subject
#1923 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 11:42 AM
Default why!!! shakes fist
Quote: Originally posted by devilgurl
Its working just fine. This mod will never need an update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must not be installing it correctly!

i cant click it to download i have left clicked and saved . cleared my cashe etc and it just wont let me download
Mad Poster
#1924 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 11:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by summer roses
doesn't work for me. It's still all blurred out. But that's not why i wanted this mod. i downloaded it because i wanted to see if it would fix a big problem i have. All my sims shower with their clothes on, and it really bothers me. It happens when i click "take off clothes" too. Yes, i do have a lot of custom content in my game, but there's no way i'm giving it up. what can i do?

If you're going to be stubborn about your cc, the short answer is "deal with the problems."

If you'd like to try to fix whatever is now broken (some patch has hosed at least SOME of your files, could be mods, or cc, or some of both)... try the batch fixes in Sims4Studio. There's one for fixing clothes that are not supposed to be worn in the shower (or when naked in general).

http://sims4studio.com/

This mod simply removes the censor blurs. But S4S could help you. If you need help with it, their forums there are VERY helpful.

Good luck!
Mad Poster
#1925 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 11:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chibi_Jubjub
i cant click it to download i have left clicked and saved . cleared my cashe etc and it just wont let me download

Windows or Mac?

Operating System?

Do you have an extractor program? 7zip is EASY.

http://www.7-zip.org (just in case)
Page 77 of 92