Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Mosaic / Censor Mod for The Sims 4 - Toddler Compatibility Update!

by moxiemason Posted 7th Sep 2014 at 10:47 PM - Updated 1st Feb 2019 at 7:22 AM by moxiemason : Adding info on troubleshooting

2290 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 704 Feedback Posts, 1585 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 79 of 92
Test Subject
#1951 Old 10th May 2017 at 7:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
Yes, no exceptions.

Yay! The hot tub is what I mostly use it for.

"The call isn't out there at all! It's inside me!" - Moana
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1952 Old 11th May 2017 at 5:57 AM
love it
Scholar
#1953 Old 11th May 2017 at 11:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NativeGamer89
i love this mod ive seen loads of peeps useing it, but sadly it downloads as a odd file (ive moded my game loads of times) and it never worked ;-;, i have removed all my other mods too i might download it again and retry hopefully that might work but for now i need some help

It is not an odd file but a .rar archive. Open the archive by the free program 7zip.
http://www.7-zip.org/
Test Subject
#1954 Old 12th May 2017 at 7:08 PM
Wheres The Download Link??!!
Quote: Originally posted by shad0w75
Thank YoU ?! -_- but cant download it?!
theres no link to it.. and im new to this,
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1955 Old 12th May 2017 at 7:13 PM
EXCUSE ME THERES NO WAY I CAN DOWNLOAD THIS MOD HERE, where is the download link??
Instructor
#1956 Old 13th May 2017 at 8:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by buffy3456
EXCUSE ME THERES NO WAY I CAN DOWNLOAD THIS MOD HERE, where is the download link??

You have to go back to download view at the upper left on this page and then click the link in the download FILES section.
Test Subject
#1957 Old 15th May 2017 at 1:33 AM
Default Skin details included in the override maybe someday? Please? Example: Nipples, penis for children and guys in general etc...
I don't know if this sounds weird but I would love to have a new version of the moxie mason with the naked skin details included you know what I'm saying? I hope so haha!
Test Subject
#1958 Old 17th May 2017 at 4:09 AM
Default Help
Okay i have the zip program, 7 zip or something. i haven't come across a rar file before only package. i downloaded it and it's a small rar file not in a zipped folder like usual for me.

I coppied and pasted it into mods folder hoping it may work but it didn't of course
I know the fault is on my end what am i doing wrong?

please help

please note i have no mods other than cc in that folder so i don't think there is any conflicts
Instructor
#1959 Old 17th May 2017 at 11:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CataSweetSunshine
I don't know if this sounds weird but I would love to have a new version of the moxie mason with the naked skin details included you know what I'm saying? I hope so haha!

Why don't you download the mods from Cmar for that? Mods are available for the "Skin details"
Instructor
#1960 Old 17th May 2017 at 11:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jadee1391
Okay i have the zip program, 7 zip or something. i haven't come across a rar file before only package. i downloaded it and it's a small rar file not in a zipped folder like usual for me.

I coppied and pasted it into mods folder hoping it may work but it didn't of course
I know the fault is on my end what am i doing wrong?

please help

please note i have no mods other than cc in that folder so i don't think there is any conflicts
rar or zip, it doesn't matter. You have to "unpack" the file in order to work in your game.
Just right-click the rar file and then click unzip here. Works with any unzip program.
Test Subject
#1961 Old 17th May 2017 at 12:52 PM
Default Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by LuvMySimz
rar or zip, it doesn't matter. You have to "unpack" the file in order to work in your game.
Just right-click the rar file and then click unzip here. Works with any unzip program.

Thanks so much I didn't know you had to extract the files in the program.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1962 Old 21st May 2017 at 6:01 AM
So this works for guys for me but girls are wearing a shirt in the shower, bath, or anything else there naked for HELP
Instructor
#1963 Old 21st May 2017 at 3:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jadee1391
Thanks so much I didn't know you had to extract the files in the program.

Your'e very welcome. Now you know
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1964 Old 21st May 2017 at 4:48 PM
Thx for sharing
Test Subject
#1965 Old 31st May 2017 at 6:30 PM
Not sure it works for the latest update :/
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#1966 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 10:35 AM
I've been having trouble too. There is an issue with bathing sims wearing clothes. It's not the known issue with faulty CC- there is a batch fix for that in Sims 4 Studio, and I have used it. The clothes that are now showing up on naked sims are all no-CC, standard content. I have removed the mosaic mod, and this appears to have helped this problem. It's a bit hard to be sure if this mod is the cause- I also use UI Cheats and MC command center, all up to date.
I regret no longer being able to use this mod because it makes gameplay so much more realistic. Thank you for making it, and giving it to us to enjoy it!
Scholar
#1967 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 7:04 AM
As said over and over again, this mod only remove the mosaic. It does not decide what the sims are wearing.
Test Subject
#1968 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 9:19 PM
Is this possibly broken? My tots are still blurred looking ?
Test Subject
#1969 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 3:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frobs
Not sure it works for the latest update :/

Doesn't appear to be working for me either.
Lab Assistant
#1970 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 4:42 PM
As far as getting rid of the mosaic it works, but my female sims keep their pink top (only the top) on in the bath and shower. I've tested this with all my CC in and taking out all my CC, then putting just this mod in keeps putting the pink top on the sims.
Scholar
#1971 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 4:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pugluvr7105
As far as getting rid of the mosaic it works, but my female sims keep their pink top (only the top) on in the bath and shower. I've tested this with all my CC in and taking out all my CC, then putting just this mod in keeps putting the pink top on the sims.

The pink bra is a well known bug in the game. Have you updated your game to the latest? I thought it was fixed by now.

It has been reported several times but no correction in seven months:
http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/dis...omment_15804619
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4...ng/td-p/5586994
Lab Assistant
#1972 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 1:28 AM Last edited by pugluvr7105 : 10th Jun 2017 at 1:42 AM.
I read about it being a bug, but it doesn't seem to do it when I don't have my CC in (but if I just put this mod in, it started). Guess I assumed it was this mod? Checked my game and I believe it's fully updated (game version: 1.30.105.1010). <-- Edit: Tried updating it to make sure and Origin says it's up to date. Edit #2: Also tried that "batch fix" I found on a site to get rid of it (with and without cc), still getting it (now it's doing all the time they shower/bathe -- if I have my CC in or not. Guess it is a bug. *shrugs*. Sorry for being a pest .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1973 Old 13th Jun 2017 at 2:16 AM
TY I needed this
Test Subject
#1974 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 3:58 AM
Is there a working version for toddlers? this mod works for everything else but the area around my tots stay blurred still
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1975 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 9:44 AM
I love it its amazing for my youtube channel
Page 79 of 92