Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 2:21 AM
Not "attracted" attracted, but I do get attached to my Sims as much as a friend would get attached to another friend. Sometimes, during real life situations I sometimes, as a side-thought, wonder how my own Sims would react if they were in my situation, as I do with a lot of real-life people that I know. I find the outcomes to be quite interesting, both in their diversity and their uniqueness - and humor, usually. After all, if a fire started in my cooking class, I think all the Sims in my head would run towards the flames to scream and panic. ^_^
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#27 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 9:28 PM
Indeed! i've started giving everyone in 1 family different asperations and different star signs but i always have 1 person who is a family sim because if you don't the parents will be both neglectful of their children, family sims tend to wake up an hour early just to make breakfast.
Inventor
#28 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 1:40 AM
I've crushed on a few of my male sims. One in particular (5th child of my original legacy couple), came out quite handsome and I found an attractive female sim for him to marry/have offspring with. Two of their own male offspring were even handsomer, combining both their parents' good looks, and I became quite attached to them too. Bit creepy really. hehe
Forum Resident
#30 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 9:36 AM
Wouldnt really say attracted, but I did make a very cute girl in sims 3 somehow. Not even sure how I did it since most sims in sims 3 look terrible, which probably just makes this girl extra special.
She has red hair which is a bit wavy, dark brown eyes, a really mischevous look on her face.. she looks like someone you'd just want to hug. Which plenty of sims get to do since she has the aspiration to woohoo with five different sims in five different places.
Somehow this really works for her though, she is this carefree fun loving girl.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 1:12 PM
I've said this before but since I was young I've always thought Tybalt Capp was extremely dreamy! It's the cheekbones, I think, and the eyes, oh the pretty eyes.
Another one's Bella Goth, she's dark haired, tan.. She also has curious looking eyes and this softness in her features. Plus she dresses nicely, has this unique style (all red) and I find that fascinating.
Page 2 of 2