Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#101 Old 1st Jul 2021 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ufohouse444
Hey gang!! Can anyone tell me how to make your sim homeless?

create a sim, male or female, it doesn't matter, move to the empty lot
then type in "testingcheats on" then type in 0 money (if i'm correct) and that's how you make your sim homeless

hope it helped?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 20th Nov 2023 at 2:55 PM
Default Nice challenge. I am 15k now and will continue, for the friend's step.
Thanks for these ideas, I've been playing the Sims for a long time, almost 20 years, and sometimes we forget the basic things about the game.

Being a millionaire is good, but you have to change so do not get bored.
I've had a lot of fun.
I'll tell you all how my challenge goes.

I think this will be a spoiler for some simmers.

I have the game a little cheated with the MCCC mod: time 35, less skill difficulty.

I've played having no money several times before, not with this guide. I like it.

I gave him the nerd brain aspiration; it gives her the ability to learn quickly.

Aunt EDNA sent me money +1000 S, every time she reaches 10 in skill.

This part was easy because of the MOD MCCC.

My Sim simple story, office worker with depression due to a breakup with her love, she wasn't going to work and was fired.
Now she is happy and smarter! out of the office!.
There are many homeless people (in my game) around the parks to make new friends!

I bought the land near... Goth, Lapida, Villa Ophelia, New Crest, I knew this well.
There is more nice spots with resources at least one in each city.

The lot already had TINY Residential, and I left it, I deleted everything, leaving 2 trees.
I had to make a square of 4 tiles to get out of construction before clearing the money.
I added a cheap door and a large roof for shade, ZERO Cost. Unpainted walls and no floor.

When the neighbors came for welcome wagon visit, it was funny to be crowded there inside!
In the end they ate cake off the ground outside, thank goodness it was summer!
It reminded me to put the trash can at zero cost, pack apartment, search for TRASH.
Shift click on it so it doesn't break!

I also put a pool out of 1 tile, it was very hot.
I find that aspiration funny.

The location of the lot is essential so that they can go to the park alone, pick flowers, etc.

In this area there is a plant garden nearby, behind Villa Ophelia, many of which are also wild, places to dig, several places to fish.
It has a pirate playground, with chess, a toilet and shower stall, hot drinks, benches to sleep on!

Immediately the neighbors came with the fruit cake! to eat, .

There is no time to make friends, but enough to call their homes and hang out for a while.

When you can buy always welcome: 500 points, you can cook, make coffee and take a nap at a neighbor's house, without making enemies.

I had the inheritance call, the first day, he gave me 2k.

So with 8 hours of real-time play, I already have 29 tiles tiny home 1 room, plus 3 tiled bathroom. Tiny Home residential tier 1.

I'm going to continue until I have friends, find love, and can work... or not, maybe work at home!!!

We'll see where the sim Luck takes us.
Hugs.
Page 5 of 5