Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Downton Abbey / Highclere Castle - NO CC

by Zarathustra Posted 14th Sep 2014 at 5:02 PM - Updated 16th Feb 2015 at 12:59 AM by Zarathustra : Photos I'd forgotten to attach...

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Theorist
#2 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 6:00 PM
I really am not into castles at all, but this is stunning. I can't believe there's no CC in this.
You must love interior decorating. The only thing I dislike more than interior decorating is landscaping.
Like you, I'll CFE for hours, but having to decide between Poisonous Forest (In Love with a Curse) and Cantankerous Splatters drives me crazy.
There, I am crazy.

Anyway, it's downloaded.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 7:21 PM
NICE!! I can't wait to explore it all in my game!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 7:51 PM
Incredible work, and I love the blurb. Congrats on the pick--you've really deserved it!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 8:12 PM
My computer would commit suicide if I even attempted to use this lot, but I still want to say great job. Very impressive without CC, and kudos for making that call
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 8:18 PM
Amazing as always! I love Downton Abbey!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 8:58 PM
I am speechless you are great.....this is my british dream come true
does a dance lol yassssssss
Scholar
#8 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 10:00 PM
I highly doubt my computer could handle this, and I have no use for it anyway, but it looks great! I especially like how you left room to stuff some beds for the housemaids up in the highest tower (yes, that's who slept up there!). Just out of curiosity, which is the Earl and Countess's bedroom? I've been trying to figure it out from the plans, hoping you were true to the show enough to give it both a dressing room that could fit a single bed (for the Earl when Cora was sick, and later when she wouldn't share a bed with him) and an attached bath (because, you know...the soap...). Is it the third-floor room with green wallpaper?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 1:35 AM
Impressive, and I have a royal family just waiting for new accommodations. Here hoping my computer holds up.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 4:04 AM
Glad this is as popular as it is! I'd kind of gotten carried away with this lot, in case you couldn't tell! I was afraid it wouldn't be received with the enthusiasm I'd put into it!

And @Freefalldreams, sorry, but I didn't have the show available to me for using as a reference while I was working on this, so I stuck with just what I could find online, mostly things for Highclere Castle, instead of Downton... you're certainly welcome to redo the third-floor bedroom suite into the master suite, if you think it's fitting!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 4:09 AM
love it
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 4:12 AM
Great to see it up. Another well deserved pick.
Constant Contestant
#13 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 10:24 AM
Absolutely love this! The amount of detail that has gone into it is stunning and without CC!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 3:01 PM
Truly amazing job! My computer will probably not be able to handle it, so I am not downloading it, but wow. Well DONE!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 5:17 PM
Sadly I can not play this lot -my laptop would most likely die if I did, but I really love this and when I have a better PC will surely download it.
Scholar
#16 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 1:01 AM
@Zarathustra: Oh, I would if I thought I could use it, but...I think not... I only suggested that bedroom because aside from it having the bath and dressing room, the largest bedrooms in a house like Highclere/Downton would tend to be for important guests (such as the, er, unfortunate Turkish *cough*sleazeball*cough* gentleman), not the family -- and the little arrangement of chairs and dressing table in that room looks sort of right on the plan.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 9:43 AM
I love it very much, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 12:56 AM
This is great, thanks.
Demon Sheep
#19 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 8:44 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 23rd Sep 2014 at 9:23 PM.
This looks amazing, and I especially love that it uses no CC. Gonna attempt to put it in my game. Thank you!!

ETA: Wow, it looks spectacular in game. Barely runs on my PC, but all the details are highly impressive!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 8:31 PM
This is impressive!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 12:27 AM
Wow this made me want to open the game again! Awesome, just awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 1:52 AM
love this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 6:18 AM
That is absolutely amazing! Good work ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 2:27 PM
Omg NO CC!!! wow thanks!!! so beautiful <3
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 6:30 PM
Default Hello... This lot won't show on my game's catalog.
Hi... first off this is an awesome creation... wonderful!
Unfortunately I don't know why it doesn't show on my game, it's
as if it didn't exist.. .I tried putting it in both folders teleport
or lots (not at the same time) and it doesn't work...

any clue?

thank you
Page 1 of 2