Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Professor Oak (Pokemon)

by TJR Posted 27th Sep 2014 at 2:37 PM - Updated 31st Oct 2014 at 7:22 AM by TJR : Moved install instructions to main post

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 3:21 PM
HAHAHA! Great Watcher, that's AMAZING! Totes going into my game. Right now!
Instructor
#3 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 3:23 PM
NOOOO what's happening! The download isn't starting!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 3:51 PM Last edited by TJR : 27th Sep 2014 at 9:27 PM.
Thanks!
Quote: Originally posted by Rockerduck
NOOOO what's happening! The download isn't starting!

Sorry! I had to reupload the .zip because… well, his shoes were missing. How did they go missing? Blown off during a crazy experiment, I assume. (Or devoured by Muk, more likely.)

At any rate, it should be working now, so feel free to give it another go.
Instructor
#5 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 4:02 PM Last edited by Rockerduck : 27th Sep 2014 at 4:42 PM.
Whew, glad that's fixed! ;-)

Edit: NYAHAHAHA ... love playing him! Now all that's missing is Team Rocket.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 7:31 PM
PERFECT! One less Sim I have to make myself for my Pokémon-themed save file! So far I have Ash, Misty, Dawn, and Brock and now Professor Oak. Thank you so much! He looks fantastic and you did a great job with his clothes, too.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 9:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rockerduck
NYAHAHAHA ... love playing him! Now all that's missing is Team Rocket.

He's my favorite sim to play with in the game. Mostly because he does stuff like this. And this.
Quote: Originally posted by Pokesimaniac
PERFECT! One less Sim I have to make myself for my Pokémon-themed save file! So far I have Ash, Misty, Dawn, and Brock and now Professor Oak. Thank you so much! He looks fantastic and you did a great job with his clothes, too.

Thanks! And good luck with your Poké-sims!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 10:37 PM
Thank you, I'll need it! Now I just need to make Delia Ketchum...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 1:31 AM
Thank you, I'll need it! Now I just need to make Delia Ketchum...

I actually have a Delia Ketchum sim currently gathering dust in my library. I don't think she's a great likeness (or even a very good one, heh), so I wouldn't upload her here, but if you want her in your game – or at least to use as a base for your own sim – I can upload her to the Gallery for you. My Origin ID's on my profile, if you're interested.

EDIT: Here's a quick CAS pic for reference.
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 5:02 AM
"Hmm...what's my grandson's name again? Dickbutt? Yes that sounds right." lmao

My Sims Page > Check out My Page!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 7:23 AM
I really appreciate it, but I did make my own Delia today using my Ash (who still needs major work, but eh, all well) as a genetic base. But thank you so much, I really appreciate it! I hope to see more Sims coming from you, since you're very good at it!
Instructor
#12 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 9:10 AM Last edited by Rockerduck : 28th Sep 2014 at 9:56 AM.
[..] I hope to see more Sims coming from you, since you're very good at it!

I agree! Give us moar Sims!

Edit: I know next to nothing about Pokemon (never owned a Gameboy or DS and only watched a few episodes of the show), but I think Oaks' lab looks like something that could be built in TS4 ... hmmm .... gonna give that one a try! ;-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 7:40 PM
"It's not safe to go alone!"