Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Full House Mod - Increase your Household Size! [Still Compatible as of 1/25/18]

by TwistedMexi Posted 27th Sep 2014 at 6:11 PM - Updated 25th Jan 2018 at 5:29 PM by TwistedMexi

659 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 483 Feedback Posts, 175 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 23 of 27
Test Subject
#551 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 11:33 PM Last edited by Waku : 14th Nov 2017 at 11:44 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
Will it crash when you save by the save panel now? The issue was said to be random so did you have the issue in the current game? I save using save panel, no problem.
I'll try the trick when I get the issue so thanks for the tip.

Havent tried it today. it was okay when I had 9 or 10 sims, but I have 25 now and it would crash for me every time if I used the save panel. MCCC is updated so ill give it a shot and see if it crashes again.

Edit: Yeah, its still crashing for me. auto-save still works and such though.
Scholar
#552 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 12:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Waku
Havent tried it today. it was okay when I had 9 or 10 sims, but I have 25 now and it would crash for me every time if I used the save panel. MCCC is updated so ill give it a shot and see if it crashes again.

Edit: Yeah, its still crashing for me. auto-save still works and such though.

Thank you very much confirming this. So many unverfied tips out there.
Test Subject
#553 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 2:26 AM
Thank you very much confirming this. So many unverfied tips out there.

No problem. its also crashing now when i save & exit though. maybe thats a random event, cuz I was able to save just fine lastnight with save & exit. but autosave works and I have it set to autosave every sim hour. so in the case it does crash when I save and exit, ill only lose a sim hour of play. not too shabby.
Test Subject
#554 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 6:39 AM
So I dont know if this is a glitch relating to pets, or MCCC, but my teenage female sim is suddenly doing something unexpected.

NSFW? lol...

Screenshots
Scholar
#555 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 11:13 PM
No problem. its also crashing now when i save & exit though. maybe thats a random event, cuz I was able to save just fine lastnight with save & exit. but autosave works and I have it set to autosave every sim hour. so in the case it does crash when I save and exit, ill only lose a sim hour of play. not too shabby.

Save problem solved by EA:

Quote:
7:03PM in The Sims 4 Latest Patch Notes
Update: 11/15/2017 PC 1.36.104.1020 / Mac 1.36.104.1220

I like to count things, sometimes things you don’t even know I’m counting. 99, 100, 101, 102... Did you see 102? Well, if you did rest assured, we saw it too. We cleaned up that little mess with 102, and your saves are now peachy keen.

Dead Sims hiding in the Netherworld have also been a little troublesome lately. A dead Sim that hasn’t re-surfaced will no longer be counted toward the Sim Count in Manage Households. Phew! Thank goodness because that was a lot to count!
Test Subject
#556 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 1:55 PM
This mod isn't working and i also have tried the control center and that doesn't work either. Has anyone else found another mod that allows more then 8 sims!! Someone had posted a cheat to use for the master control mod but they didn't really give good instructions. Not saying this ruins my game but i cant play any family that has more then 8 sims and i cant add pets to a family that already has 8 sims.
Scholar
#557 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 5:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NikkiP94
This mod isn't working and i also have tried the control center and that doesn't work either. Has anyone else found another mod that allows more then 8 sims!! Someone had posted a cheat to use for the master control mod but they didn't really give good instructions. Not saying this ruins my game but i cant play any family that has more then 8 sims and i cant add pets to a family that already has 8 sims.

If MC works for me it works for you.

Get the mod here:
https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/tagged/mcccrelease

Install:
https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/help/installation

If it is not working:
https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/help/troubleshooting

Configuration:
Use mine, unzip and put in the same folder:
Attached files:
File Type: zip  mc_settings.zip (2.9 KB, 274 downloads)
Test Subject
#558 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 11:06 PM
Thank you so much!!!!! It worked!!! I had a bad mod all along that was undetected. Spent all day figuring this out but i got it!! Thank you!!
Test Subject
#559 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 2:10 AM Last edited by Waku : 19th Nov 2017 at 2:23 AM.
the new update did indeed fix the save issue but my game crashes sometimes at random. I havent troubleshooted it yet though cuz im too lazy lol but has anyone else had this issue?

Edit: also just a tip, if anyone has issues with puppies and kittens using stairs, if you lower the foundation to its lowest level, (not ground level) and remove the stairs, they will climb up and down the foundation to get inside and outside the house. they wont be able to use the stairs going to a second floor though.
Banned
#560 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 1:06 AM
has anyone been able to get ahold of this creator?
Scholar
#561 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 10:54 PM
I have now installed both patch and pets and this mod continues to work perfectly. My household plus sizes are 9 and 11. No issues to be found. The game saved without problems. So it is just as I suspected ether those having issues have gone way far 25 plus households or there is a conflict with another mod.
Test Subject
#562 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 6:51 AM
@TwistedMexi is there a way to without writing code?
Scholar
#563 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 11:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mendota
I have now installed both patch and pets and this mod continues to work perfectly. My household plus sizes are 9 and 11. No issues to be found. The game saved without problems. So it is just as I suspected ether those having issues have gone way far 25 plus households or there is a conflict with another mod.

I suspected that too. Either installation issues or they have not enabled testingcheat.
Scholar
#564 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 12:05 PM
the new update did indeed fix the save issue but my game crashes sometimes at random. I havent troubleshooted it yet though cuz im too lazy lol but has anyone else had this issue?

Edit: also just a tip, if anyone has issues with puppies and kittens using stairs, if you lower the foundation to its lowest level, (not ground level) and remove the stairs, they will climb up and down the foundation to get inside and outside the house. they wont be able to use the stairs going to a second floor though.

The Pet patch broke a number of CC. All kind of objects like beds, clothes.
The program Sim4Studio have a batch command that corrects most CC.
You must register but it's free.
http://sims4studio.com/

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...604/unknown.png
Test Subject
#565 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 12:59 AM
The Pet patch broke a number of CC. All kind of objects like beds, clothes.
The program Sim4Studio have a batch command that corrects most CC.
You must register but it's free.
http://sims4studio.com/

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...604/unknown.png

Thanks. I think I fixed it myself though by removing the sims 4 folder to generate a new one. all my CC seems to be working fine so far.

Also, I cant figure out how to use fullhouse to add strays to my household since they dont have last names. I used the sim info mod to find out stray pets household names and tried using that for their last name but it doesnt seem to work.

Either im doing something wrong or full house isnt working for me. Im sure it may be because it needs to be updated... But I did hear some say this mod still works. anyone else having issues with this mod? or is it working for anyone with the new update?
Test Subject
#566 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 2:26 AM
Does this work with births?
Scholar
#567 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 2:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by akparker
Does this work with births?

If you mean enable Try for baby with more than 8 in household you need another mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#568 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 11:37 AM
Du wirst das hier nicht verstehen da es deutsch ist...Aber ich kann halt einfach nicht gut genug englisch also wollte ich es dir wenigstens so sagen:Ich bin Leuten wie dir so dankbar.Sie stecken viel Arbeit in soetwas und teilen es dann mit Menschen die nichts dafür tun mussten soetwas ist einfach cool von euch :D
Test Subject
#569 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 8:33 PM
Does anyone know of a similar mod that will allow me to use CAS?
Scholar
#570 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amoredidanza
Does anyone know of a similar mod that will allow me to use CAS?

If you mean to have more than 8 sims in CAS so no.
CAS is a separate program that is not moddable. CAS was released as a demo before the TS4 was released and then integrated into the game..
http://sims-online.com/download-sim...a-sim-demo-now/
Field Researcher
#571 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 4:12 AM
YOU GUYS
WE *CAN* GO INTO CAS
YOU JUST HAVE TO TAKE A SIM /ONE AT A TIME/
I have a household with 14 sims and successfully have taken teen sims (I only have teens, though I don't think it'd be any different with an adult) into CAS using the cheat to change the career outfit, as that only takes one sim into cas:

sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas

I tested this both with and without cas.fulleditmode on and both times I was able to use CAS as normal and come back without losing any sims. I'll let you know if I run into any trouble. I have taken children into CAS using that cheat before, so I think it should work on them, too. I have not tried it on toddlers.

Anyway, happy simming!
Test Subject
#572 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 4:52 PM
Hi! I have the same issue where if I go into edit, my others sims go away. I tried to do the one at a time, but it doesn't work with children. It says that the household need at least one teen/adult. How can i edit my kid without being blocked or losing the others?
Banned
#573 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 9:04 AM
can someone update this mod?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#574 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 5:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Reitanna
can someone update this mod?

Reitanna, the mod is still fully compatible with the current patch.

There is a minor issue that raises a warning in a log file, but the mod still completes successfully. I'll upload an update to correct the log warning later today, but you can continue to use the mod as is.

TwistedMexi's Cheat Resource || Base Game Mods || Expansion Mods
All my mods and cheats are entirely free, but if you'd like to support me, you can buy me a coffee.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm also now on twitter and you can find me on Patreon!
Test Subject
#575 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 9:31 PM
seem to be having some trouble getting this to work, installed the mod into the mod file but i can't get more then 8 sims in a house, can anyone advice on how to run the command to get more or what i need to do
Page 23 of 27