Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Full House Mod - Increase your Household Size! [Still Compatible as of 1/25/18]

by TwistedMexi Posted 27th Sep 2014 at 6:11 PM - Updated 25th Jan 2018 at 5:29 PM by TwistedMexi

659 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 483 Feedback Posts, 175 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 24 of 27
Test Subject
#576 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 11:50 PM
Yeah. This mod worked for a while but then it stopped showing up in my script mod box. Can someone help?
Scholar
#577 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 9:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Takauri
seem to be having some trouble getting this to work, installed the mod into the mod file but i can't get more then 8 sims in a house, can anyone advice on how to run the command to get more or what i need to do

Get more than 8 by try for baby?
Get more than 8 by moving sims in with this mod?
Get more than 8 by creating more than 8 in CAS?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#578 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Owen02250
Yeah. This mod worked for a while but then it stopped showing up in my script mod box. Can someone help?

Remember to re-enable mods in game options any time there is a game patch.

TwistedMexi's Cheat Resource || Base Game Mods || Expansion Mods
All my mods and cheats are entirely free, but if you'd like to support me, you can buy me a coffee.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm also now on twitter and you can find me on Patreon!
Test Subject
#579 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 2:21 AM
My game was working fine till I closed it to download this mod, now I get an endless loading screen when loading a save file it's so frustrating
Test Subject
#580 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 2:29 PM
Ok, so, I think I'm missing something because the mod still does not work.
I enabled my mods in game and also my scripted mods. I placed the zip file ( unzipped ) in my mods folder.
Now that I've done all that I tried to write down the command ( before and after testingcheats true ) : "tm.fullhouse Dean Hendriks" trying to add "Dean" to a already full household....... What I'm trying to say is that i've tried everything i guess?
It still doesn't work PLS help. I really want this to work, what am I missing?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#581 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 11:43 PM
Congratulations on this great mod
Test Subject
#582 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 11:47 PM
Is it compatible with MCcomande? I use it to add more sims
but mc only goes to 24 or 25 can not remember now ..
What I want to say is
using your I can use the command and go over the right limit?
I still do not have as many Sims in Batch, I already ask in advance
Banned
#583 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 12:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TwistedMexi
Reitanna, the mod is still fully compatible with the current patch.

There is a minor issue that raises a warning in a log file, but the mod still completes successfully. I'll upload an update to correct the log warning later today, but you can continue to use the mod as is.

oh, I saw on the list of broken mods that it wasn't, but I haven't checked that list lately
Scholar
#584 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 1:45 AM Last edited by Morphar : 10th Feb 2018 at 8:09 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by katyazamolodchikova
Ok, so, I think I'm missing something because the mod still does not work.
I enabled my mods in game and also my scripted mods. I placed the zip file ( unzipped ) in my mods folder.
Now that I've done all that I tried to write down the command ( before and after testingcheats true ) : "tm.fullhouse Dean Hendriks" trying to add "Dean" to a already full household....... What I'm trying to say is that i've tried everything i guess?
It still doesn't work PLS help. I really want this to work, what am I missing?

Directly in Mods folder or two sub folders deep? You must place it in the Mods folder or max one subfolder deep.
Do you see the mod at the start of the game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#585 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 10:32 PM
loveed it thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#586 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 6:48 AM
its Feb 10th and mod still dont work try adding and everything but the merge thing says im at the limit i even have it in the game options to set the household to unlimited
Scholar
#587 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 8:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ArmoredCascade87
its Feb 10th and mod still dont work try adding and everything but the merge thing says im at the limit i even have it in the game options to set the household to unlimited

"Merge thing"? You type the commands in cheat console don't you?
You can't use the games move in options from CAS. In that case you get the merge or wreck options.

Unlimited households is unlimited number of housholds not sims in a houshold.
Test Subject
#588 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 12:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
Directly in Mods folder or two sub folders deep? You must place it in the Mods folder or max one subfolder deep.

I put the package in the mods folder. this is where my recource folder is.
So it's one subfolder deep.
Test Subject
#589 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 12:30 PM

Oh and I dont see it in my mods list when I look into my installed mods ingame.
Scholar
#590 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 8:50 AM
Oh and I dont see it in my mods list when I look into my installed mods ingame.

Enable script mod in game settings. Every time EA make an update that setting is disabled.
Test Subject
#591 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 12:56 PM
Enable script mod in game settings. Every time EA make an update that setting is disabled.

I had it enabled. so I really don't know whats happening.
Test Subject
#592 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 7:36 PM
So I was using this mod (as well as the Try For Baby in larger households mod [http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=537466]) and two issues kept coming up. 1) my sim was a doctor and no new patients would arrive at the hospital while she was there during her shifts. There would usually be one or two on the exam beds but nobody would show up while she was there. Including the other staff members, most of the time. 2) They also owned a vet clinic and no new pets would show up there either. If I opened the clinic and didn't go over, it would work okay, but if I did go, no pets or owners would arrive. It was only with households over the limit that this would be a problem. I removed all the other mods and was still having a problem, so it was definitely this one. For now, my sims are at a sad 8 household members, but I would love to be able to go back to a big house full of pets.
Scholar
#593 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 2:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lanibgoode
So I was using this mod (as well as the Try For Baby in larger households mod [http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=537466]) and two issues kept coming up. 1) my sim was a doctor and no new patients would arrive at the hospital while she was there during her shifts. There would usually be one or two on the exam beds but nobody would show up while she was there. Including the other staff members, most of the time. 2) They also owned a vet clinic and no new pets would show up there either. If I opened the clinic and didn't go over, it would work okay, but if I did go, no pets or owners would arrive. It was only with households over the limit that this would be a problem. I removed all the other mods and was still having a problem, so it was definitely this one. For now, my sims are at a sad 8 household members, but I would love to be able to go back to a big house full of pets.

Skip those two mods and use this intsead.
https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#Top

There is two settings you need to do.

This one correspond to the "Try for baby" mod:
"Maximum_Household_Size": 25,

This setting allow more sims in zones.
"Population_MaxSimsInZone": 40,

The default for the game is 20. That means that if you play with a household with 18 sims only two NPC turns up on publik lots.

Quote:
Population_MaxSimsInZone
Sets the maximum number of Sims that are allowed on a lot within the game. This can be set higher for people with higher-end machines, or lowered for those that have problems with the game lagging on public lots. The setting allows between 5 and 200 Sims. EA Default is 20.
Banned
#594 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 10:07 AM
yeah, this mod still isn't working for me
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#595 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 11:55 PM
I Try This Work But Not Work I Need More Of 7 Cats Someome Ca Say How Work? I Try With Testingcheats On But Ot Add And In Cus Or Mc Comand Nothing
THANKS POST
#596 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 5:07 PM
Great!!!!!
Test Subject
#597 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 6:03 AM
Okay so this mod does not work for me.
But I found another way to add sims sorta all you have to do is just type on the cheats bar "Sims.spawn" and it add another random sim then you
could just go to Cas or full edit Cas and make a sim a part of the family and customize the person.
But that's the only other way I found it so I guess you can't add sims from other families or try for a baby to get more than 8 but you can get a random new household member. Btw this does not use mods at all it's an actual cheat in the game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNUJP0x4KKI
Scholar
#598 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 5:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by animesawsome
Okay so this mod does not work for me.
But I found another way to add sims sorta all you have to do is just type on the cheats bar "Sims.spawn" and it add another random sim then you
could just go to Cas or full edit Cas and make a sim a part of the family and customize the person.
But that's the only other way I found it so I guess you can't add sims from other families or try for a baby to get more than 8 but you can get a random new household member. Btw this does not use mods at all it's an actual cheat in the game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNUJP0x4KKI

This mod don't support "try for a baby to get more than 8". You need another mod for that part:
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=537466

You also have another problem as you can't edit big housholds in CAS.

Use MC instead. Solves all problems.
Test Subject
#599 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 9:32 AM
It's working for me (the sim spawned on the lot) but his portrait is not visible
Test Subject
#600 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 1:22 AM
I had it enabled. so I really don't know whats happening.

Hey, sorry for the late reply but if you are still having an issue try downloading the .rar file into the mods folder. Dont unzip it.
Page 24 of 27