Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More for sale at the Bot Shop register! 4 flavors

by Darkcloudwalker Posted 4th Oct 2014 at 1:19 PM - Updated 4th Oct 2014 at 4:10 PM by Darkcloudwalker

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 4:17 PM
Is there one like this for the consignment? I searched with zero matches. If not, any chance you might do one?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 6:40 PM
Nice! Now if someone could update the Consignment mod so it doesn't disable the Bot Shop Register, it would be awesome.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SpazzAholic
Is there one like this for the consignment? I searched with zero matches. If not, any chance you might do one?

I'll work on that... it'll take a few days to be posted though due to site limitations.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 1:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Darkcloudwalker
I'll work on that... it'll take a few days to be posted though due to site limitations.

Awesome. :-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 1:38 AM Last edited by Darkcloudwalker : 5th Oct 2014 at 10:46 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by SpazzAholic
Awesome. :-)

Done... will upload this formally in a little while. I checked this in the current time... and in the future... the bot register still works independently of the consignment register.
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 6:46 PM
Does your consignment mod only increase the number of items available or does it add other EP specific items like this consignment overhaul mod by Sims MX: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=450576. I like this overhaul mod, but it causes the ITF bot register to become completely empty. The elixir shop register works fine with it, though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 4:58 AM
Done... will upload this formally in a little while. I checked this in the current time... and in the future... the bot register still works independently of the consignment register.

nice!! how about one for the alchemy shop?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 10:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by meatballmatty
nice!! how about one for the alchemy shop?

I created a mod for both. They will be live on this site in a few days when a moderator approves them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 3:06 PM
I created a mod for both. They will be live on this site in a few days when a moderator approves them.

YOU are awesome my friend. Can't wait to download them. :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 4:15 AM
great mod thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 2:16 AM
I have gotten all of these awesome creations for the shops you shared. Really improves play. Awesome work! Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 1:31 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 9:41 PM
I really liked the mod for the consignment and elixir shops, they worked fine, BUT after installing this mod, the bot shop resister no longer works, when I click buy on the register or server, the menu never shows up. I'm going to remove the mod and check that it's this one that's responsible, but I can't think of anything else it could be. Has anyone else had this problem?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 9:44 PM
I hope it will help with Bot Shop register - can`t buy or sell anything in IFC or in homeworld when i place Bot Emporium or other alternative store. TY