Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hollywoodian and Klingon beards S4

by necrodog Posted 4th Oct 2014 at 1:33 AM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 2:08 AM
Thanks!! Now if I ever feel the urge to make a Worf character I can XD
Field Researcher
#3 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 2:25 AM
We need more Beards and facial hair. Thank you. Much appreciated.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 6:45 AM
Great job man. I love your beards.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 8:28 AM
Thanks. Great job.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 10:12 AM
very nice! also like your model-sim - can you share him too? :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 10:24 AM
I like it very much, but I noticed something on the Klingon beard, at least in CAS. On the left side of the face around the ear, there is some green spots. It doesn't matter which color you choose it stays the same. I haven't tried it in play though, so I don't know if this is an issue just in the CAS.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 5:42 PM
I love both these facial hairs! Thank you so much for them! Just out of curiosity, do you know of anyone who is trying to do a Klingon skin or a Klingon makeup overlay so we can actually make Klingons in the game? I'd love to make a Worf character! He's definitely my favorite Klingon! Thanks again! ~Mekell
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 6:20 PM
Thanks so much! Now I can make my b/f sim. If possible, can we have another flavor with the connecting mustache, beard and sideburns like the one that doesn't have the mustache? Perfection!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 12:23 PM
thank you
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 11:00 PM
I have wanted a beard like the Hollywoodian for so damn long. None of them ever look right. You are the best.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 6:54 PM
Tiny green spot at the top where the sideburns connects with the Klingon beard. Not a big issue.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 4:59 PM
Thank you so much for the Klingon beard! This is exactly what I was looking for! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 12:22 PM
Thank You! :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 8:31 PM
Nice Work! Thanks.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 20th Oct 2015 at 2:03 AM
Thankee
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th Apr 2022 at 3:19 AM
This is ancient, but this is good! I really like it, but there's an issue where I can't upload any Sim that has this beard to the gallery, I've checked everywhere in CAS for any other CC, but there were no others except yours, can you maybe fix it?