Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(Updated 2-5-15) More for sale at the Potion Consignment Shop!

by Darkcloudwalker Posted 10th Oct 2014 at 11:06 AM - Updated 5th Feb 2015 at 6:53 PM by Darkcloudwalker

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 4:19 PM
Thank you. I've always been disappointed that there's so little for sale in the potion shop. If it were a real business, it would have closed long ago!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 9:31 PM
There are two files in the download. One is DCW_PotionConsignmentRegister40.package and the other is DCW_PotionConsignmentRegister50.package. Which one do I install, or should I install both?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 9:52 PM
You install one or the other. the 40 gives you 40 items... the 50 gives you 50.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 10:56 PM
Thanks. It wasn't clear from the instructions.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 3:21 PM
Great work! Thank you very much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 6:37 PM
I was in need of something like that. Got my whole town zombies infected. I'm getting this right way.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 1:00 AM
thank you for a very needed mod
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 12:51 PM
UPDATED!: This new version is the same 50 items in the potion consignment store but adds 12 rotating daily potions instead of the default 4 so you'll be better able to hopefully find something useful. As mentioned in the details updating this mod will not have immediate effects as it'll require the register to reset the daily potions at 5PM Sim time. So if you jump in and rush over and it's the same... don't fret. Also may take a couple of days for the site to update the downloadables on the website... so bare with.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 5:52 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 11:05 PM
cool beans
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 8:53 PM
Added a fix that makes the potions on the daily reset only purchasable by the player. Therefor you should ALWAYS find more offered instead of randomly. You'll still need to wait for a potion register reset which again is at 5PM Sim time for the update to take effect in your game.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 11:41 AM
Wooohoo about time!! Hardly anything is for sale ever. It would be nice to be able to buy potions instead of spending so much time making or waiting!!! tyvm!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 3:04 AM
Keep making more wonderful mods DCW. They're great!
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 12:51 AM
Hey ahh. I'm sort of new to modding for sims. I do understand the basics an that this file should be placed in C:\Users\name\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages
But for some reason this mod an a particular few simply arn't being picked up or read.
I am only using 1 of 2 files.
I do have the correct DLC
The game is up to date.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 6:54 PM
Just in case there was a mistake I recreated and rewrote the overwrite mod so it should work perfectly.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 11:23 PM
the mod works and is useful, but it it normal that the elixer store is sometimes sold out?

and it is possible that it can cause for problems when you also have "the more elixer recipes mod"

because one of my sims who didn't learn alchemy went to the elixer store and wanted to buy something
the shop was sold out at the moment and then the inventory section got stuck on the inventory of that sim that just wanted to buy something,so I could not use the things in the inventorys of my other sims

I have both the "more recipes elixer mod" and this mod
I saved and closed the game so I am not sure if the problem will be fixed when I open the sims 3 again
I planning to delete and reinstall it again to see if the bug I have is fixed
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Oct 2015 at 6:40 PM
Is there a way to turn PotionShopConsigmentRegister into a regular shop, so you can buy unlimited amount of any item?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 8:37 AM
YOU'RE AWESOME THANKS
Instructor
#20 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 8:29 AM
Whats the difference between the 2 files listed in download, do I need them both or only 1?