Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Less Frequent NPC Pushups (1.19)

by Shimrod101 Posted 7th Oct 2014 at 12:32 AM - Updated 9th Jun 2016 at 4:31 PM by Shimrod101 : Update for 1.19 patch

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 12:48 AM
I'll be nabbing this one thank you very much! I know there isn't any real traffic in the game but I am so sick of seeing Sims get down to do pushups in the middle of the road (or each other for that matter).
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 1:02 AM
Thanks for this one. To me this is one of the main things that break the immersion of the game, the pushups thing was just too random and well...stupid really. It would make more sense for sims to randomly start humming and tapping their feet then to suddenly drop and do pushups
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 1:09 AM
Thank you - those pushups were mad.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 1:22 AM
Thanks! It's one of the first things I saw in the game that I wanted modded out!
Former Hamster
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 1:30 AM
Even though the push ups don't bother me that much (I try to ignore them, lol)- I'll still take this, less pushups to ignore then. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 2:42 AM
Thank you so much. I've wanted this from day one.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 6:13 AM
You are so talented and very considerated,and i like the setting details you've given to, cause I always do pushups in gym, as it shoulden't to be forbidden in everywhere,but it's unreasonable diong it on street.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 7:22 AM
YES, thank you, thank you, thank you!!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 7:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by parkjoonho
You are so talented and very considerated,and i like the setting details you've given to, cause I always do pushups in gym, as it shoulden't to be forbidden in everywhereCbut it's unreasonable diong it on street.

Lol, I didn't place any settings to do this on purpose, it's just what I've seen so far. It's possible that when the walker_sims go into the gym that the game has some advertising to them to use the gym equipment or exercise; something that doesn't exist at the bars or other venues, and they are pushed extra since they are at a gym. So the couple times I've seen this maybe the gym equipment was full and they were forced to do the pushups instead.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 8:33 AM
so gooood!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 11:02 AM
Thank you so much, all these fantastic mods are making ts4 so much better.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 4:32 PM
Thank you! One of the first things that was bugging me when I got the game was how it seemed like everywhere I'd look, there would be a sim doing push-ups. It was crazy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 5:10 PM
Been hoping for a mod like this! I feel like the only place I haven't seen random Sims do push-ups so far is the gym.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 7:36 PM
Thank you !
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 9:22 PM
God, this is a mod I really need. So fricking irritating how everyone's just working out around you all the time but no more, thanks!
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 10:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101
Lol, I didn't place any settings to do this on purpose, it's just what I've seen so far. It's possible that when the walker_sims go into the gym that the game has some advertising to them to use the gym equipment or exercise; something that doesn't exist at the bars or other venues, and they are pushed extra since they are at a gym. So the couple times I've seen this maybe the gym equipment was full and they were forced to do the pushups instead.

I think you nailed it man! And how cool that it worked out this way . These are my favorite types of mods, simple and subtle, yet can massively increase a person's enjoyment of the game.

Keep sharing man, your creations have truly been gifts to a lot of simmers out there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 3:46 PM
Thanks , I have a question, can you be the first to create poses for the Sims 4? I'm asking because you are so good at what you do : ) I hope that the answer is yes ,but if the answer is no,please, still continue to keep up the great work and thanks again.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#19 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 5:52 PM
Sorry, I don't know anything about poses and certainly don't know anything about pose players. I've never used them either so I'm not really interested in the subject anyway.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 11:38 AM
謝謝分享
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 6:38 PM
Haha yes this is very much needed! Thank you
Test Subject
#22 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 5:45 PM
I love this mod, but it crashes my game. I've tried all the mods I have - just 3 - one by one, and that's the one that crashes. After some minutes playing, it freezes, close and then comes the message 'the sims 4 stop to working'.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#23 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 9:37 AM
This mod is fine with the 10-21 patch, the XML file used here wasn't altered in the patch.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 6:14 PM
Thanks.
Test Subject
#25 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 4:24 AM
Funny thing about this mod is now instead of doing push-ups all the time, I find them doing sit-ups, instead.
Well, can't have everything, eh?
Page 1 of 3