Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 3609 times.
#1 21st Oct 2014 at 1:49 AM Last edited by justJones : 17th Jan 2015 at 8:09 PM.
The Sims 4 Modified 100 Baby ChallengeTHE 100 BABY CHALLENGE
As a relatively famous challenge in the Sims community, it's probably a good time to upgrade the rules for this challenge to fit the (somewhat awkward) style of gameplay in TS4. The guidelines of this will be very, very heavily inspired (read: ripped off of) by Amiisay's TS3 100 Baby Challenge ruleset.Please feel free to give any suggestions on rules that need to be modified or added!
The Sims 4 base game
SUGGESTED MODS: *
Full House Mod by TwistedMexi
Try For Baby in Larger Households mod by claudiasharon
Set Age Cheat Mod by TwistedMexi
*Of course, you can use the plain base game for a bigger challenge.
As always, the goal of the 100 Baby Challenge is to have 100 babies in as few generations as possible, with as many men as possible, without using cheats at all.
- Create a new female Sim to be your founder with whatever traits or aspiration you want. (Family-based aspirations and Romantic, Family-Oriented, and/or Non-Commital are great starters.)
- Move her into an empty starter house or create one in a empty lot for the new family.
- Employ the tactic known as the Penis Fly Trap -- it's time to meet some men.
- Your founder may only leave the house to gather collectibles and meet men. She may not have a job. Money making hobbies such as gardening, writing, painting, programming, etc, are perfectly alright.
- Infants may be aged up after two days, or when the notification "It's ______'s birthday soon!" appears; no sooner than that.
- Children and Teens must get an A in school before they are aged up.
- Teens may get a part-time job to help out.
- Young adults may be moved out immediately or you can wait, but they cannot get a full-time job while living in the house.
- You may hire a maid, but you have to stop them from helping with toddlers (changing diapers, feeding, etc.)
- You may choose whether or not to randomize traits and aspirations for your children, but if you choose not to randomize them, each must have at least one negative trait once fully grown. (SEE BELOW FOR HELP ON RANDOMIZATION!)
- The last girl to be born from the founder will continue the challenge.
- Your founder may not get married while living in-house.
- Your founder may be moved out as soon as she is an elder to make room, as long as there is another adult Sim in the house.
- If you manage to not get a girl, obviously the challenge is failed. That's the only way you can really fail.
- You may not use any cheats, except for to reset a Sim if needed.
- Yes, you may use Satisfaction Store traits! They're wonderful! Fertile especially!!
- Once you've had children with a man, you may not use him again for offspring.
- Your Sim may never hire a babysitter. You have to wait until other children are old enough to take care of the babies. Any fathers who hang around the house later are allowed to help as well, but may not be used for (if you'll pardon the term) sperm donation again.
Much to my own personal chegrin, TS4 did not come with the option to randomize traits. If you wish to keep this randomness alive, here's a few tips.
- Go to random.org and enter a value between one and the largest number of traits available for the age group. This is a very manual process, but will indeed leave you with random Sim babies!
- Children have 25 traits.
- Teens have 35 traits. (please confirm, i'm writing this on a time restraint)
- YA/Adult/Elders have 36 traits.
Once again, please leave any suggestions, corrections, or comments below! Thank you!
#2 28th Oct 2014 at 10:57 PM
Thanks for posting this challenge. I saw it for TS3 and have really been wanting someone to upload it for TS4. I am on sooo many challenges right now, but I think Im gonna break from the others to give this one a go!! Love the 100 baby challenge!
#3 11th Jul 2017 at 10:05 PM
Can you list the traits for GTW,CL etc.
#4 11th Jul 2017 at 10:05 PM