Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 18th May 2015 at 2:36 AM
I've just started this challenge and I'm really loving it so far! I decided to go with modern day royalty, and gave the girls more regular looks. The only sad part I find about this challenge is that not very many folks know about it, I'd totally love to see some more lets plays done on this. http://simswithseakissed.blogspot.ca/p/ma.html
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 22nd May 2015 at 4:28 PM
I love this challenge! It reminds me of 'The Selection' series by Kiera Cass. I have just started with this and I will be keeping updates on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe...zwk4S3ZQ/videos

Thanks for making this!
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 24th May 2015 at 3:11 AM Last edited by Moonstream27 : 24th May 2015 at 9:07 PM. Reason: update
I'm so excited about this challenge!! I decided not to use any money cheats though so they're slumming it haha.

UPDATE: Well...turns out the no money cheats made it a TON harder...one of the candidates died of embarrassment unfortunately. But, I managed to get 5200 points so yay! :D

Also, I haven't played sims 4 much but I noticed in this challenge that my sims kept forgetting their relationships with the royal family. I sent them over to meet the royal family one day and a few days later tried to invite them to the party but they weren't showing up at all in the relationship panel or the guest list to click on...so I had to reintroduce them before they could be invited over. Is this a glitch?
Test Subject
#54 Old 24th May 2015 at 11:56 PM
Great challenge! I loved the various challenges and random events. Really made things more interesting! Using Satisfaction points as a way to gauge scoring was a fantastic idea, too. Made it super easy to keep track and made gameplay more rewarding.
Test Subject
#55 Old 28th May 2015 at 7:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Moonstream27
I'm so excited about this challenge!! I decided not to use any money cheats though so they're slumming it haha.

UPDATE: Well...turns out the no money cheats made it a TON harder...one of the candidates died of embarrassment unfortunately. But, I managed to get 5200 points so yay! :D

Also, I haven't played sims 4 much but I noticed in this challenge that my sims kept forgetting their relationships with the royal family. I sent them over to meet the royal family one day and a few days later tried to invite them to the party but they weren't showing up at all in the relationship panel or the guest list to click on...so I had to reintroduce them before they could be invited over. Is this a glitch?

It might be a glitch cause I had the same problem. I had to send my candidate Sara 2 or 3 times to introduce herself to the royal family before I could invite them over. Anyway, I finished the challenge a long time ago, but I had a lot of fun with it. Too bad the "Get to work" expansion was not out at the moment. Do you guys have it? I do and I love it
Test Subject
#56 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 12:02 AM
Hey everyone!
So I just started this challenge (well just started playing it, kinda being building and creating the princesses since May 16th lol).
You can go check out my princesses (modern) and my huuuuge manor (took me 2 weeks to fully create and furnish) on my tumblr: http://simsriade.tumblr.com/tagged/princess-challenge
My manor is full of cc, and I used the Lockable Doors Mod by Scumbumbo here on MTS so that I could lock out everyone except one princess in each bedroom (so that they all go to bed in the same bed every night). Almost lost all my time on first day getting the locks working properly but I managed to get one friend and 2 skills above lvl 1.
So far I'm on day 2 and I rolled the random event 3 and I haven't yet earned any schemer points so it's free skilling day
Test Subject
#57 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 11:19 PM
I just finished the challenge! I ended with 7,485(after adding the game's aspiration points) total aspiration points. I also had 2 schemer points and 2 kind-hearted points. This is my favorite Sims 4 challenge so far. My princess Alissa had 57 skill points! She totally beat the second best princess, Tiana(she had 23) by 34 points! Woot woot :D. Princess Alissa and Prince Charming<3. I definitely enjoyed playing this challenge and would recommend it. :D
Test Subject
#58 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 4:35 AM
I'm doing the Sims 3 version instead, but I still think I should tell you how much fun this is since you were the original creator
Test Subject
#59 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 2:08 PM
I'm so excited to keep doing this challenge! I've only done one day so far but it's already a lot of fun. I would really appreciate it if you could check out my video of the first part of my challenge here: https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U

It's my first time ever doing youtube and I would love some feedback!
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 3:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by andieliz523
I'm so excited to keep doing this challenge! I've only done one day so far but it's already a lot of fun. I would really appreciate it if you could check out my video of the first part of my challenge here: https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U

It's my first time ever doing youtube and I would love some feedback!

Your link does not work, you have to click on the video as if you were watching it. Then you should have a link with watch?v= in it - that's the one you need to post.

Call me Sukie please :)
My simblr: Paperheart Sims
Test Subject
#61 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 9:37 PM
I've just started the challenge and I love it!
It's day 2 now and rolled random event 5 so my Sim already got into a fight with another girl hahaha.
Test Subject
#62 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 8:29 AM
Love the challenge, but you may want to change the rule about not being able to control the other contestants. Three of mine have died from starvation and embarrassment. For some reason, these ones were too stupid to use the bathroom or eat food from the fridge.
Test Subject
#63 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 9:54 PM
I started this yesterday and was able to get through all of the first week. I decided not to read the spoilers ahead of time to add to the challenge so my candidate has really struggled through a few of the activities but she still has two weeks so we'll see what happens! I'm really enjoying it though and will post screenshots when I'm done!
Test Subject
#64 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 2:11 PM
I'm in love with this challenge, it's the best I've played so far! I'm almost done with it and I had absolutely no problems with it, the rules are well made and it's just so much fun! Aislynne, thank you so much for this, my subscribers and I love this ♥. I'll leave a link to my videos, in case someone wants to check it out. http://tinyurl.com/poys5lp
Test Subject
#65 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 7:15 PM
Hey I'm on week 2 day 7, Saturday, and I just looked on my friends list and realised that Pamela, (the Queen), has died. I can't find the King in my friends but I'm assuming that he is dead too. I don't know when they died, or how to get them back. Does anyone know if I need them for the rest of the challenge because I don't really want to look as I'm looking at them as I do them. Thanks x
Test Subject
#66 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 5:59 PM
Wow!
This challenge sounds so fun! I started it yesterday and am making a castle. I say castle but it's more like a mansion than a Disney palace! my gallery doesn't work, it's only my library (if anyone can help there I NEED HELP!) is it okay that I made my sim and SEVEN others not five?

I will send pictures soon if people Want me to! it's me as a princess in a mint green elsa dress 😂 , jasmine, aurora, Ariel, Mulan, giselle, Rapunzel and Tiana. the queen is going to be elsa and Jack Frost I think 😂

💕💕
Test Subject
#67 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Scripted
Hey I'm on week 2 day 7, Saturday, and I just looked on my friends list and realised that Pamela, (the Queen), has died. I can't find the King in my friends but I'm assuming that he is dead too. I don't know when they died, or how to get them back. Does anyone know if I need them for the rest of the challenge because I don't really want to look as I'm looking at them as I do them. Thanks x

Have you looked on your library? you could download them onto CAS but you would probably have to get to know them again x I hope this works ✨
Test Subject
#68 Old 7th Sep 2015 at 3:20 AM
Book Relation
This is kinda like The Selection by Kiera Cass! I'm making all of the girls from that!
Test Subject
#69 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 1:10 PM
This challenge was so much fun! I started this challenge yesterday with my sim, Gloria Kingsley and I'm already done with it!
She won the prince's heart with 6810 aspiration points, 3 kind-hearted points and 2 schemer points.
Test Subject
#70 Old 13th Oct 2015 at 8:42 PM
I started this yesterday morning around 9 am and didn't stop until like 8 at night I finished it with my Princess Sierra at 6805 aspiration points, one schemer point and four kind-hearted points. I obviously had breaks but I really enjoyed this challenge and it was the perfect thing to do since I was stuck at home. To anyone thinking about doing it I definitely recommend it!!! I'm so proud of my princess lol.
Original Poster
#71 Old 21st Oct 2015 at 1:59 PM
Hi everyone,

It makes me so happy to hear that you're having fun with this challenge! I'm back now after a long absence (I had a baby and have been busy taking care of her), so I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have from now on. I'm also thrilled to see that many of you have posted links to videos and blogs, I'll be sure to check them all out. Keep up the good work and go win that prince's heart!
Test Subject
#72 Old 22nd Oct 2015 at 12:48 AM
Congratulations on your new baby. I hope you are both well
Original Poster
#73 Old 23rd Oct 2015 at 10:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pixsay
Congratulations on your new baby. I hope you are both well

Thank you @pixsay, we're both doing great! I'm pretty sure that she'll become an enthousiastic simmer in a few years, as well.
Test Subject
#74 Old 27th Nov 2015 at 4:49 AM
I won, this was an amazing challenge! :D
Original Poster
#75 Old 27th Nov 2015 at 12:50 PM
Congratulations, dreamprisoner! What a beautiful picture!
Page 3 of 5