Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

BellaDonna's Rest: a cemetery ...with some secrets. (2021 Remake with less CC)

by CatherineTCJD Posted 25th Oct 2014 at 6:11 AM - Updated 28th Oct 2021 at 6:13 PM by CatherineTCJD
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 1:16 PM
Absolutely gorgeous, Cat! Such attention to detail, and you made me giggle!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 6:17 PM
Absolutely stunning lot- but the part about the Count & his poker game almost knocked me over from shock because one of the "back stories" I have created for my game revolves around a man's family being cursed after he attempted to cheat a Head Vampire in a game of poker!

How did you get inside my head?!? (Sorry 'bout the mess in there, but I wasn't expecting company!)

Downloading this lot ASAP! This will be perfect!!!!! Yay!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 3:39 AM
Really awesome, I love making my sims spending time in the cementery, and I also enjoy collecting tombstones
this is perfect. Thank you!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 5:30 PM
Mwa-ha-ha-ha! I'm glad ya'll like it
I'm happily filling mine in with all manner of tombs/graves and tokens now. Our Grand Opening Bash will be Friday night! YAY!!!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 11:44 PM
Georgeous! It's very nice! YAY
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 5:01 PM
I love this so much! It's great to see quality custom content still being created for TS2. Thank you!