Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 3:34 AM Last edited by lifesimmerfan22 : 28th May 2015 at 2:01 PM.
Alphabet Baby Challenge
~Please note, this is not a fully developed challenge, it probably has some flaws, you can play it how you please and I will accept any polite suggestions! ~
Also there are so many of this challenge floating around the forum now, and I did not copy any, mine has been up for a while so keep that i mind.. :D

Hi! This is a simple challenge, but still is pretty challenging! I based it off the 100 baby challenge and the one and only legacy challenge! What it is in a nutshell is that your founder's name starts with A. (For example, Amy, Alice, Alex, Andrea etc.) And then all her kids are names alphabetically from there on out. If you don't understand yet, I will explain it better further on.
CAS- To start off, create a young adult female sim. (You could try doing this challenge with a male, but I find using a female to be much easier) Like I said earlier her/his name must start with the letter A. You can do whatever you please appearance and personality wise.

Housing- No requirements for housing, but I recommend a cheap, yet spacious house to start off in. With a crap ton of cribs/bassinets and single beds for future children.

Rules- The one major rule is your kids names must be different letters of the alphabet in order.
As an example your first kid would be.. Benjamin, and your second kid would be.. Cristina, and so on continuing the alphabet.
Also, like in the 100 baby challenge you must have a different father/baby daddy for each child. I suggest breaking off the relationship after you try for baby so you don't cause any problems in the future.
Because there can only be 8 sims in a household, after your sim has 7 kids, pick one of them to be the next heir. Then you can move them out, build or buy them a house and MAYBE use the kaching/rosebud cheat to give them some starting out money...?
Your heir/founder cannot get a job. But any teens in the household can! You can garden, fish, collect, paint, write, or do any non-job activities to earn money.
Babies can be aged up immediately or whenever you please.
You CAN hire a maid if you have the money.

Etc: You may not move the baby daddy in with your sim.
Have fun with this challenge and don't be afraid to change it to your liking!
If you post any other forms of this challenge please link to this page/post it would be greatly appreciated

If you have questions, feel free to ask and I will try to get back to you!

link to ts3 100 baby challenge- http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...9&highlight=100
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 2:28 PM
Hi! quick update! So I've been playing this challenge for a while, and I just started gen 3. I am on the letter "O". No rule updates so far. Hope you try this challenge!
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 10:54 PM
I think I'm gonna do this challenge on my Youtueb Page! It seems pretty fun! Here is my link: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPRPlays
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 11:23 PM
The abbreviation of the challenge name is ABC lol xD
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 1:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xPika427x
I think I'm gonna do this challenge on my Youtueb Page! It seems pretty fun! Here is my link: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPRPlays
cool! I'll be sure to watch it
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Dec 2014 at 9:13 PM Last edited by AnaSilva95 : 3rd Dec 2014 at 9:28 PM.
A simple question, so if I decide that my heir has to be always a female, like in the 100 baby challenge (I find it easier... But I'm not saying it's impossible with a man either) so can I move all my boys out once they are young adults and just keep on having babies with my founder, and keeping the female kids on the lot, then when the founder becomes an elder, choose a female heir? Because imagine if we all have 7 kids at first gen, we choose an heir, start all over with that heir, then everyone will complete the challenge within 4 generations... Idk is the objective the same as the one of the 100 baby challenge, to have 100 babies in less generations as possible (in this case would be: complete the alphabet in the less number of gens as possible)? I'm sorry if I complicated it a bit for you :\ Love your challenge by the way, I have already 7 kids!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 7:20 PM
Can I use the mod that lets me have 24 sims in the house at once?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 8:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AnaSilva95
A simple question, so if I decide that my heir has to be always a female, like in the 100 baby challenge (I find it easier... But I'm not saying it's impossible with a man either) so can I move all my boys out once they are young adults and just keep on having babies with my founder, and keeping the female kids on the lot, then when the founder becomes an elder, choose a female heir? Because imagine if we all have 7 kids at first gen, we choose an heir, start all over with that heir, then everyone will complete the challenge within 4 generations... Idk is the objective the same as the one of the 100 baby challenge, to have 100 babies in less generations as possible (in this case would be: complete the alphabet in the less number of gens as possible)? I'm sorry if I complicated it a bit for you :\ Love your challenge by the way, I have already 7 kids!

That kinda makes sense, maybe I will try that. I am on O. So good idea
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zenda772
Can I use the mod that lets me have 24 sims in the house at once?

sure! I was considering doing so but I didn't because I don't want mods, but if you want to that would be much easier! :lovestruc :D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 12:40 AM
Funny thing, I was doing the 100 baby challenge exacly this way! Every baby in alphabetical order! :3
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 7:26 PM Last edited by KittyPlaysSims : 24th Mar 2017 at 7:27 PM. Reason: Noticed something cool...
Default Wow
I'll try this after I'm finished the God Complex... Since then I'll have an entire empty town to move my kids into. ^-^ Also you posted the challenge on my birthday in 2014...