Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vacant Lot #215-A22

by puppetfish Posted 2nd Nov 2014 at 7:34 PM - Updated 7th Apr 2019 at 12:24 AM by puppetfish : updated links

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 8:21 PM
This is such an awesome lot! Looking forward to future uploads! :D
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 9:00 PM
How wonderfully disgusting, love it! Also so nice and small. My new coastal town doesn't have any homeless, but I know they will and this will fit into a tiny space.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 9:44 PM
Ohhh , this has to be in my grungy Sims hood Great Job, looking forward new additions
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 5:54 AM
I had to have this! I did the homeless challenge where not much was allowed and it was fun but a bit barrren. I know you can't really do the challenge with this lot but it is so delicious that I must put it in my run down neighborhood.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 9:36 AM
This is an instant-download! Really awesome lot.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 12:55 PM
Genial. Original. Nuevo....
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 1:32 AM
Love it, word of warning though, you may get told to take out the Kativip items, since they are other game conversions, I had the same in one of my lots and ended up taking it down due to complaints.
I love it though and think you've done a fantasic job!
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 2:37 AM
Very creative! Great job!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 6:16 AM
Thanks everyone! This was a lot of fun to make. I am getting back into the swing of creating and am looking forward to more 'stuff' like this!

sandya - I didn't know about the homeless challenge! Sounds like fun.

ekrubynaffit - Thanks for the encouragement.I'm glad you loved it! (Not too worried about complaints though, since I followed the MTS forum rules and the lot was allowed on the site by the peeps who run it.)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 10:36 AM
This is completely awesome! I have just the Sim for it too! Thanks!
Alchemist
#12 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by puppetfish
Thanks everyone! This was a lot of fun to make. I am getting back into the swing of creating and am looking forward to more 'stuff' like this!

sandya - I didn't know about the homeless challenge! Sounds like fun.

ekrubynaffit - Thanks for the encouragement.I'm glad you loved it! (Not too worried about complaints though, since I followed the MTS forum rules and the lot was allowed on the site by the peeps who run it.)

mine was allowed on for a time as well then got a pm saying the other game conversions by Kativip were ok to be pictured with a link to go and download them, they just are not allowed in the lot file as per the guidelines

Converted game content: You can freely modify sims game meshes and textures for use in any sims game, and EA doesn't seem to mind conversions of sims game/store content. However, you may not use meshes and textures from any other game to make Sims content to upload without permission from the original creator - i.e. the company that made the game you're taking pieces from.

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 8:13 PM
i love it, love it, LOVE it :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 9:55 AM
Very great work, thank you.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 8:01 PM
Thanks everyone!

Want to see all my Sims 2 creations, including my Star Trek items? Follow the link below to check out my Blog!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Looking for Franny Sims Meshes? They can be found HERE!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 8:46 PM
Thanks!! This is brilliant!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 9:04 PM
*_*
Sockpuppet
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 7:44 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 8:42 PM
thanks <3 !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 25th Jul 2015 at 3:58 AM
Rad! going to use this for my Scrubby town!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 1:19 AM
Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 2:21 AM
thank you