Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 1:28 AM Last edited by MrDensilter : 9th Nov 2014 at 11:06 PM. Reason: decided to focus on the main character
Default [UPDATE] The Hitman Challenge v1.1
The Hitman Challenge
-------------------------------------
(inspired by Hitman the video game)

Backstory:
The Agency alarmed in the current state of their city, all clients calling to them and reporting all the madness happening in their surroundings,
the market, park, mall and other community lots are wasted and a battlefield of survival on being alive or being dead meat. Notorious gang,
corrupted politicians are ruling the city even the police department are their dogs. Now the agency only hope is your actions, everyone in the
organization knows that there is a man who doesn't exist on the enemies is capable of dealing this madness, a 'Ghost', a 'Silent Assassin', The Hitman.

Objective:
your goal is to kill corrupt people or criminals that making your world to be waste land ,
especially the high profile people. You will earn money from killing a low profile
to high profile person. The challenge end when you complete all missions without any bad
records from your client.

Rules:
-Create your Hitman (female/male doesn't matter)but if you are inspired like me you can also copy your hitman appearance like agent 47.
-Your Hitman has no job/part-time job.
-The traits of your HITMAN are Athletic, Brave, and Handy the other two depends on you.
-The clothes of your hitman should be an old fashion american gangster(mafia) with gloves, the male must
be bald and the female should be ponytail.
-The house doesn't matter you can have the most affordable house for a while but if you decided to buy
a big one that's good too, you can also create your own house at the start of this challenge. (this will unlock the Motherlode cheat)
-Cheats are not allowed except earning your cash from mission like the kaching cheat and the motherlode for creating your own hide-out/den.
-From the beginning of your game your household funds is down to 0 and you will have to earn it by
doing 'The Agency' missions.
-The mod you will use to kill Sims is either ani's Dexter mod, Weapon System Mod or you can use nraas Master Controller Mod to kill it automatically(since my game version is 1.50 patch I used the 1.50 patch of nraas MC mod).

-For ani's Dexter bear Mod: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=372599
-For nraas Master Conroller Mod: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController
-For Weapon System Mod: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=402950

-----------------------------------------------------------

Missions: (optional)The mission is set in the Sunset Valley.
*you can create your own missions on the other neighborhoods or download the twallan's custom career mod if you are lazy on creating your own missions.

Missions are not limited you can have it until mission 10 or even more.

note: the mission story that I provide is not related to the real story in the game just assume it that this
is part of the challenge..

Mission 1 - "Frio Brothers"
The client request to execute this brothers for make noise on their names and for doing drug trafficking
outside the city.
reward: $2,000 simoleons

Mission 2 - "The Single Dude"
The client hired you again to kill this man his name is Gobias Koffi an owner of the small time drug business
in the city, it's been reported that he also runs the prostitution in the hood.
reward: $3,000 simoleons

Mission 3 - "Big Bunch"
The client wants you to exterminate this guy "Jack Bunch" a law enforcer who is corrupted for buying drugs and for
being a wrong side of justice.
reward: $1,000 simoleons

Mission 4 - "The Langraab Family"
This mission is a high profile, the client want's you to exterminate their current founder Nancy Langraab,
years past when their family reign in the city for drug trafficking and smuggling, now they are continuing
to enhance their business by the time her son will be the next founder of this mafia family.
reward: $5,000 simoleons

Mission 5 - "The Alto Family"
This mission is a high profile, the client want's you to kill all members of the family and their subordinate
for woman trafficking and smuggling weeds and drugs outside the city also reported that they are running a club in the
Bridge port who sells also drugs..
reward: $10,000 simoleons

Mission 6 - "The Goth Family"
This mission is a high profile, the client wants you to hit the founder of this family Gunther Goth, his personalities
and visions are madman, if he stay alive in the future the city will be doomed by his corrupt actions and prostitution.
reward: $5,000 simoleons

Note: when your hitman starts its mission especially a high profile missions, they must stay hidden so they
have to avoid the guards of the family, every Mafia family has their own body guards to protect them from guys like you.

Bodyguards
-creating a bodyguard is just like creating sims but the clothes are just like an FBI agent, the minimum body guard to create is 2 it's
up to you how many will you create.
-place them to the high profile targets, or in a rich family household for example the Alto Famiy in sunset
valley.
-then when your hitman is set to start a mission on killing this high profile targets you simply visit
their lot and act your hitman just like normal visit then when your hitman is in, you have to sneak
(you can have this hidden trait in nraas MC mod) around on the targets house without noticing by the
body guards(bodyguards is just like a household member of your target if they just automatically talk to you
like it appears the activity in your queue then game over. How it works? when you are sneaking around
and one of the bodyguards saw you and talk to you in the queue your out).

Disguise
Disguise is one of the most important ability of a hitman to make not noticeable by the target.
-you can disguise your hitman by changing into your outfits.

LOSE:
-You will lose in this game when you are caught by the guards(automatically the hitman caughted by the guards
will be killed)
-If you use cheat in this challenge, game over.
-If you did not complete the mission by 3 missed, game is over.
-If you killed more than 3 civilians around, game is over.

WIN:
-You will win this challenge for reaching the last mission without any bad records from your client..

more update about this challenge soon....

comments/suggestions are welcome
thanks for reading my challenge hope you enjoy it

"Keep Calm and Play with STYLE"
#My Avatar: Nick Johnson
Download Policy
MrDensilter tumblr account.
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
The Green House Challenge
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#2 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 10:47 AM
and also post your first screenshot of your first mission accomplished

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 1:01 PM Last edited by MrDensilter : 9th Nov 2014 at 4:10 AM.
I've just update this challenge from changing it to single character....

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 4:00 PM
Seems good! I just didn't got the bodyguard part... We place them on other's houses and if they talk to us we lose?
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 10:42 PM
yes your mission is to sneak on to the targets house and kill the target or you can disguise your hitman in to formal wear suit so they can't notice you even their see you except with the talk...

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 4:07 AM
update for the Disguise ability

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 10:45 AM Last edited by MrDensilter : 9th Nov 2014 at 11:22 PM.
you can view my progress here Mission 1 complete scroll down until you see the first pic of agent 47 holding a phone call...

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Field Researcher
#8 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 9:14 PM
This looks pretty fun!
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 5:32 AM
thanks don't forget to post your screenshots

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 3:38 AM
is there anyone still play this challenge??

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Jul 2015 at 2:32 PM
This seems quite interesting I MIGHT start playing it
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Jul 2015 at 12:13 PM
i hope you enjoy it

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Dec 2015 at 3:30 PM
This sounds interesting. Just downloaded Weapon System mod. Does one have to come and sneak into each house or can one shoot from a long distance using the rifle?
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Apr 2016 at 9:26 AM
anyone is up to this challenge!?

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th Dec 2016 at 4:30 PM
I think to combine this challenge with Mafia challenge described here : http://modthesims.info/t/477319
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 12:59 AM
Just started!
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 10:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kathcberg91
Just started!

well goodluck and hope you enjoy it

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Instructor
Original Poster
#18 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 3:43 AM
any one still playing this challenge?

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 3rd Feb 2019 at 11:28 AM
This is very creative. I tried it out
Mad Poster
#20 Old 24th Mar 2019 at 11:18 PM
I'm getting my game set up to try it. Nraas Careers also has an Assassination module that can be used to kill Sims. I created Billie Lurk from the Dishonored Video Game Series and plan to use her to do missions.
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th May 2019 at 12:18 AM
I really like this challenge, I really want to use ani's dexter bear mod and the assassination career in my future lets play, but I kinda want my guy to be undisguised and have to deal with the consequences of everyone knowing what he's done lol. And then trying to romance them and live a normal life while being a hitman. But I like the idea of the missions and the bodyguard is just so interesting. Like making a very social sim that annoys you the moment you try to sneak in and steal/do your hit. I think I may adapt a bunch of stuff from this challenge, happy to see other people are still doing it too
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Aug 2019 at 12:28 AM
Ohh dear, this challenge is the best. Thnks for posting.

I have made my sim and she finished the first mission.

Her name is Juliet Madsen, agent 97.

Screenshots
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 16th May 2021 at 1:51 AM
thanks for trying my challenge hope you all enjoy it

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS