Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#26 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pizza
I took a hiatus from the game not too long ago and was in a similar situation to you. I found I had to delete that custom neighbourhood and make a brand new one. I am now totally attached to my new neighbourhood and play when I can You may find that you can get attached to the neighbourhood you left, but I couldn't because (like you) I forgot all the ideas I had and felt no attachment to the characters I had created anymore.

This happens to me, too. Once I get away from the game for even just one week, I find I forget what was going on in the neighborhood I was playing or didn't care for them as much. This is why I'm constantly restating hoods if I'm not building lots. Or just on this forum, haha!

My longest running hood, which wasn't long-running at all seemed to work because I took a lot of notes. If I had forgotten something, I just referenced my notes. It seemed to help a lot. I haven't done that method since. So many papers (papers I still have actually).

Challenges are good to spice things up, too.
Page 2 of 2