Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hilltops Sims Hotel

by sim4fun Posted 15th Nov 2014 at 9:34 PM

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 11:50 PM
Amazing work, this place would be such a perfect hangout spot for all my friends :-D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 12:10 AM
Thank you.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 12:34 AM
Can't wait to use this in game! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 6:10 AM
super hotel
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 5:54 PM
Thank you! Glad you liked it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 9:01 AM
Thanks man,its so goddamn cool house...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 1:49 PM
Amazing work!! Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 3:31 PM
Thanks to all of you! There's another cute (imho) creation in moderation queque, hope you like it (it's a sweet building from Skyrim, i love that game so much, so i've tried to do something similar! :D).
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 2:48 AM
I would like to ask where can I find this house? I already placed the files in my tray..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 9:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chugodog
I would like to ask where can I find this house? I already placed the files in my tray..

You can find it in "My Library" in game section.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Dec 2014 at 2:24 PM
Oh i get it thanks a lot
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Dec 2014 at 2:44 PM
Another question, I couldn't seem to make it work.. I can see the house in the library and i can place the household in a lot but there is no house to be seen when i load and enter the household
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Dec 2014 at 4:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chugodog
Another question, I couldn't seem to make it work.. I can see the house in the library and i can place the household in a lot but there is no house to be seen when i load and enter the household

Try to clean up cache: Close the game, enter in Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/cache and delete all files EXCEPT the one called FileCache (it's a .ini file).
Next, go to Documents/Eletronic Arts/The Sims 4 and delete the file called localthumbcache.package.
Launch the game and let me know if it works.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 8:50 AM
This is an amazing lot!
It's a pity there is not (or I have not found it) mod, which would allow to settle in one lot, several families and to choose which one to play at the moment (the main thing that other families do "live" on their own (learn skills, go to work, and so on etc.), and not standing like statues in one place.
In any case I download this lot, and see it in the game. I hope you do not mind if I will edit it for themselves (as long as the game does not appear something like World of Adventures of The Sims 3, unfortunately, can not be used except as a residential lot, though ... maybe because he can do something like universal public lot with bar, library, gym, etc.)
PS In any case, I promise not to distribute the edited item! All rights belong to the original lot to you.
With respect and gratitude for your work, Ann.
Sorry for my English! This text translated with Google-translate from my native language.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 10:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kasany
This is an amazing lot!
It's a pity there is not (or I have not found it) mod, which would allow to settle in one lot, several families and to choose which one to play at the moment (the main thing that other families do "live" on their own (learn skills, go to work, and so on etc.), and not standing like statues in one place.
In any case I download this lot, and see it in the game. I hope you do not mind if I will edit it for themselves (as long as the game does not appear something like World of Adventures of The Sims 3, unfortunately, can not be used except as a residential lot, though ... maybe because he can do something like universal public lot with bar, library, gym, etc.)
PS In any case, I promise not to distribute the edited item! All rights belong to the original lot to you.
With respect and gratitude for your work, Ann.
Sorry for my English! This text translated with Google-translate from my native language.

Hi Kas! Thank you a lot for your nice words, i really appreciate it! Of course, you can edit as you wish and hope you will have fun! Stay tuned for another cute creation (Community Lot), i'm sure you will love it!

Bye and, again, thank you! Happy Simming!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 9:16 PM
awesome build
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Jan 2015 at 3:00 PM
awesome! ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 8:25 PM
thank you very much!!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 11:18 PM
Default not for me
Quote: Originally posted by sim4fun
Try to clean up cache: Close the game, enter in Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/cache and delete all files EXCEPT the one called FileCache (it's a .ini file).
Next, go to Documents/Eletronic Arts/The Sims 4 and delete the file called localthumbcache.package.
Launch the game and let me know if it works.

I tried clearing cache, but there was no cache folder to be found except for Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\cachestr and Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\lotcacheddata
Cleared both, and didn't even see a .ini file in either folder. Then cleared localthumbcache and launched game. All lots still won't show up after placement except for the previously game made houses saved to my library.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 1:24 PM
Absolutely LOVE this!

Defo one of my favourites!! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 11th May 2015 at 12:10 AM
Very nice hotel! Awesome Job :) Thanks for sharing it with the rest of us.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 1:23 AM
This. Is. Awesome! Thank you.