Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis “Cloud” chair as desk/dining chair

by plasticbox Posted 4th Dec 2014 at 12:03 AM - Updated 5th Jan 2015 at 6:58 AM by plasticbox

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 12:04 AM
This was SO needed. Thanksssssssssssssssss!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 2:17 PM
Wonderful work and detail... many thanks!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th May 2015 at 7:43 PM
First off all Thank you! I love that you use repository technique on maxis matching furniture, that you create! It is wonderful!

Next I have a thing to report:
I have tried to use this the other day around a 4 persons' round table. Outdoor table wooden, then the orange tablecloth one, and it has not allowed me to place 4 chairs around these. It didn't snap. Two chairs on opposite sides worked fine... I have given up on it at that point and used a different chair. I have Outdoors Retreat and Get to Work, the game is updated fully. I didn't try just your mod without any others as it is not that big of a deal to me. I'll continue using this chair for desks, and it is rare that I want to use it with such small tables in homes anyway. I have just thought I should give you a heads up, maybe you want to look into it, maybe not. I'm keeping this either way!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th May 2015 at 11:57 PM
Have you tried placing them with bb.moveobjects? See upload description.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st May 2015 at 7:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Have you tried placing them with bb.moveobjects? See upload description.

I have got around to test it today to make sure, but this time it was a normal home lot, and the chairs have snapped to the Undersea traditional dining table and the eco-friendly outdoor table as well with moveobjects on.

I thought I have had the moveobjects cheat on, I usually do whenever building\ decorating. I'm now not sure that the cheat has stuck in the retail lot previously. Maybe I have typed it in wrong, stranger things have happened. Sorry! My mistake!