Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

K & B Stove - Colours Added

by Michelle Posted 12th Jan 2015 at 8:46 AM - Updated 14th Jan 2015 at 3:33 AM by Michelle

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 10:52 AM
How can you not love you)! Thank you very much. without this, my interior was limited to white.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 11:59 AM
Do the color adjustments replace the originals?
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 12:15 PM
@ dharden, No, these are not default replacements, they are only recolours, so the original will still be in your game as well.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 1:15 PM
Got it. Still this is long overdue, thanks for doing it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 2:43 PM
Finally I can use some of these colors that I haven't before since not all of them matched. Thanks.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#7 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 3:36 PM
The title and writing on the images is a bit misleading. Using "fixed" and "before & after" suggests that this is a replacement of sorts rather than additional recolors. I'd suggest you remove the "fixed" from the title, as nothing from the game files are fixed. And maybe for the images, use "Maxis Colors & My Colors".
Theorist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 4:08 PM
Trying to match appliances to my kitchens was the biggest pain. Even though I have downloaded some recolors, still there aren't matching sets. Thank you so much for 'finishing' these and thanks to kjkjljkjkjkjljkj for requesting them!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 4:44 PM
Ahh, thank you for this! EAxis didn't bother completing matching sets in K&B and it drives me nuts!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 5:03 PM
I have no idea why this set came like this in the game. I never used the set because it was mis-matched...and it bugged me! Thanks kj for requesting and thanks michelle for fixing :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 5:57 PM
Another frustration solved! I can't tell you how often Maxis' ideas of "sets" made me pull my hair. Thanks for doing something about it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 8:25 PM
Thanks for doing these. The title was a little confusing to me, thought that there was a problem with the appliances that had to be fixed. Still, love the new colors.
Theorist
Original Poster
#13 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 9:11 PM
@ HugeLunatic, Thanks for the suggestions, I hope it no longer sounds misleading or causes confusion. I just didn't feel comfortable calling it recolours or my colours when I didn't actually change the TXTR's only the TXMT's. (one day I'll learn how to do default replacements)

@ Sims2Insomniac, No problem with the stove, just the colours didn't match. That is why it was titled K & B Stove Colours - Fixed, sorry for any confusion.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 10:05 AM
I never knew that these colours were missing until now. Now that this has been brought to my attention, I can't stand not having the complete set. Thanks for the recolours!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 10:52 AM
This set is my go to for kitchens, so having additional colors is wonderful. But I especially like the fact that the stoves no longer have the shine which made it not really match the other pieces. Thank you so much.
Theorist
Original Poster
#16 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 12:09 AM
@ dharden, thank you for doing that but please upload it, so everyone sees it and can download it, not just people that read this thread.

Forum Resident
#17 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 2:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
@ dharden, thank you for doing that but please upload it, so everyone sees it and can download it, not just people that read this thread.

OK, it's been done.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 3:16 AM
I've wanted these colors since the expansion came out-- thank you so much! They look great!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#19 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 8:57 AM
Thank you - I don't like using custom fridges or stoves, so this is really going to be used a lot by me!
Sockpuppet
THANKS POST
#20 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 3:04 AM
THANKS
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 8:56 PM
I always hated this set was incomplete, thank you(!) for completing something they really shouldn't have released in piece-mail.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th May 2015 at 2:45 PM
Matching furniture is the best :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 7:50 PM
so cool
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#24 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 10:14 PM
I am loving your recolors!! thank you!!