Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Locker Room - AL Wood Colours

by Michelle Posted 28th Jan 2015 at 11:42 AM
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 3:51 PM
looks great!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 6:06 PM
You cant possibly imagine how wonderful it is to have these recolors! I NEVER use the locker because, well the original colors don't work for me.... Thanks a million!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 9:16 PM
OMGosh thank you for making these from my lil' old request!!! I love these elegant wood recolors and will make my less fortunate Sims homes a bit more upscale... on a budget! ;)
Instructor
#5 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 11:13 AM
Yay, tasty wood colors! My sims tend to end up in post-apocalyptic or medieval hoods, or, if I'm feeling modern, victorian ones. My hobby to-dolist (which probably runs to volume 3 by now) has several entries on all the stuff I need to recolor to get rid of those ugly 20th century look. It's so good to find stuff like this, looks beautiful in every theme. Thanks so much!

"I hate to tell you this..." is a dreadful way to start a sentence. Don't do something you hate to do for my sake, I'm not that important.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th May 2015 at 11:11 PM
Thanks, I can finally use that locker.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 6:24 PM
job so good
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 9:48 AM
just perfect ^^