Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Food Variety for Picnic Basket

by Arsil Posted 7th Feb 2015 at 3:33 PM - Updated 13th Feb 2015 at 1:22 PM by Arsil

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 12:56 AM
Thanks! Really Gives A Broader Choice Of Foods. Thanks Again.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 1:24 PM
Wow finally some variety, thank you so much ;)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 9:17 PM
This is so cool Ty for uploading :)
Theorist
#5 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 4:33 PM
This is a great idea - but I am unclear which two foods you have actually added to each list?
Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 9:50 AM
See screenshots. Cookies to both, and a variation of peanut butter to each (IIRC they look the same, just different name, like hamburger and veggieburger).

But my settings, well the whole mod, it's just an excuse to let people know that is configurable and you can tune it as you see fit.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 8:21 PM
Thank you.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 4:56 PM
Why did you update this ? What has changed and why ? I can't see any new date on the file , so should i download again ? Im just wondering what going on 8D Have fun and thanks for making the mod
Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 5:11 PM
Sorry about that I just changed the description to specify that you can also use Postal
as package manager (I think there are also a few other tools, but less user friendly).
I though it could be a useful info since Postal is written in java and may be more easy
for someone to use it instead of S3PE.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 1:54 PM
this is really amazing! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 11:30 AM
THIS IS GREAT THANKS...
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 4:13 AM
Oh perfect! Now I can add some of those cool new recipes to my picnic baskets too! Thank you Arsil <3