Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Set of 6 buyable Maxis fruit trees (UPDATED) - ver. 2

by Oloriell Posted 15th Feb 2015 at 6:36 PM - Updated 17th Feb 2015 at 8:08 AM by Oloriell

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 6:46 PM
Thanks!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 7:39 PM
Nice download!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 9:25 PM
I've been looking for something like this for ages... Any hope of getting the other gardening plants like this? I *hate* having to try to find all of the plantables... especially with the added EP plants, as they aren't even included in the "set up garden" cheat.. *sigh*

Kudos for this mod!!! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 9:40 PM
Thank You! I hate having to go on quests just to get different plants. This is a mod I have been dreaming of. Now if only I can find the same thing for vegetables.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 11:22 AM
Tnx a lot, I'm glad this small thing is useful At the moment I have a similar thing for garden flowers - including some from OR - I'll upload them in evening - and working on plants not included into these two sets. I'll try to pull out of game maximum of possible plants cause I need them for lots deco
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 11:45 AM
Thank you for the neat idea.
Could you make one for tulip?
It's one of the most time consuming parts to collect plants in base game.
It is found in wild of Oasis Springs with too young stage to take cut.
Unless starting with Landgraab household,it's a time consuming process to wait on tulip to grow enough.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 11:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by japonica
Thank you for the neat idea.
Could you make one for tulip?
It's one of the most time consuming parts to collect plants in base game.
It is found in wild of Oasis Springs with too young stage to take cut.
Unless starting with Landgraab household,it's a time consuming process to wait on tulip to grow enough.

Yep, tulip, like orchid, fireleaf and some other flowers, is included into the next pack I'll upload as soon as possible
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimLeigh
If I remember correctly, all the plants are in the debug catalog, so you don't need a mod, just type a code.

Yes, they are and debug catalog is where they are in this package from But if you're building a lot to share, nothing from debug will appear on downloaded lot, to my pity. This is actually why I've begun to find the way how to make debug objects buyable and packageable - when they are in packages, you can share them with lots if person, who downloaded your lot, downloads also a package with these objects
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 9:34 PM
Thank you so much! I have been wanting buyable fruit bearing plants for so long. If you can possibly unlock such a wonderful mod for the other plants (especially U.F.O.) I would appreciate it greatly. I don't know how to do things like that as I am very new to any form of modding for this version of the sims, but I think that it is great that you can do this so well.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 1:51 PM
Much appreciate your efforts!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 12:41 AM
Well done, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 5:41 PM
Terrific!!! Keep on those!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 10:09 AM
Many Thanks.
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 2:49 PM
isn't it possible to buy banana trees without watering ? It's such a pain to take care of all day long, I just want a beautiful garden without doing anything since we can't hire a gardener
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 9:31 PM
Thank you for incredible cheat!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd May 2015 at 10:43 PM
Thank ya!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 4:18 PM
Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 18th Oct 2015 at 5:53 PM
verry fine work! thanks a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 28th Oct 2015 at 6:22 PM
Thank you very much for all your buyable plants!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 7:35 AM
Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 8:27 PM
I can't thank you enough. Love your work
. You made my day!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 2:38 PM
Thank you for this and other very nice plant sets. Is Growfruit includen in this set or the rare plants set? I just like to have that plant, because I can't find it in my game anymore when the spring challenge is gone off some time a go.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 8:17 PM
Hallellujah!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 4:16 PM
Just downloaded your entire plants/trees series, perfect for my Eco Friendly play through. Thanks.
Page 1 of 2