Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Globe Theatre (Community Theatre)

by TreehuggerCD Posted 23rd Feb 2015 at 3:35 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 5:29 PM
This is fabulous!!! I play in a British inspired world which is supposed to have all open rabbitholes, but I love the 'World' so much from Dragon Valley that I couldn't resist adding it. But I don't have a good open theatre. You've solved this issue for me, this is perfect! Thank you so much for sharing!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 5:33 PM
If only you could actually have get it to have 14 sides! But this is an awesome sims 3 equivalent!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 6:27 PM
A lovely creation, thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 11:02 PM
This looks fantastic!!! I'm playing Dragon Valley right now, and this would looks smashing... Thank you!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 4:00 AM
Hey! I recognize that world, lol I can't wait to see your new Globe theater! It looks fantastic
Theorist
#7 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 4:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsdestroyer
This looks fantastic!!! I'm playing Dragon Valley right now, and this would looks smashing... Thank you!!

Doesn't Dragon Valley already have one as a rabbithole?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 8:21 PM
Awesome I've been there, you don't know how much I love this. Totally adding it into my Sims' town.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 11:30 PM
Looks nice, but the door/window choices are all wrong...

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 10:46 AM
That is amazing, thank you very much for your hard work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 6:22 PM
This is so amazing! The dedication this must have taken... Wow! thank you!
Theorist
#12 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 12:10 AM
Sims are unable to enter this lot through narrow passageways on the left and on the right. They keep throwing tantrums and displaying an icon that signifies an obstacle.

I'm unable to determine what the problem is, but I'd really like to use this lot in my game! Any ideas?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 6:22 PM
Thank You