Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Appaloosa Plains - CLEANED

by Lea.Sikora Posted 2nd Mar 2015 at 4:26 PM - Updated 8th Mar 2015 at 8:55 PM by Lea.Sikora

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 4:51 PM
This is amazing; thanks for sharing! I might download version 1 and 3. Version 1 is just great because I'll only have to place houses and households, and version 3 is perfect for the Nothing Is Free challenge!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 5:20 PM
I love starting a game with no sims and letting SP fill the town; and I've always liked Appaloosa Plains. Thanks for sharing this, I know I'll love it.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 7:45 PM
You've made my day much brighter
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 10:56 PM
I have been looking for a world without buildings for forever! Thank you for creating this!
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 11:08 PM
Where does this go? It didn't work when I put it in packages or overides
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 2:57 AM
Thanks!I could start a legacy in AP with the save.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 11:36 AM
Thank you. It's a nice world, but like you, sometimes I would rather have no premade Sims.

@penthea - It depends. I'm still downloading, so I'm not sure the file type yet, but if it's a .world file, it goes in the InstalledWorlds folder, not the Mods folder. If it's a Sims3pack file, you'll need to put it in the Downloads folder and use the launcher to install. I'm not sure what else it could be besides a saved game file, in which case you'd put it in your Saves folder. She said it doesn't override the original world, which tells me it doesn't go in Mods.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 5:44 PM
I've put it in saves, because of the content of the folder - .dat file, .nhd file, meta.data, and travelDB.package. Which is the same as my existing saves, and not the same as my existiing installed worlds.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 7:01 AM
You are an absolute ANGEL! Thank-you for thinking to post these--number 2 is EXACTLY the starter I've always dreamed of, but never had the patience to go through with making for myself. A million thank-yous!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Mar 2015 at 9:11 PM
This is so perfect, because I like to create all the houses and households, but I can only ever find completely blank slate worlds. And I just don't always want to take the time to place the rabbit holes, so this is just perfect for me! Thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 26th May 2015 at 11:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by penthea
Where does this go? It didn't work when I put it in packages or overides

You put it in the file with your saves of your other neighborhoods.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 28th May 2015 at 11:27 PM
As a Mac user I thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 30th May 2015 at 12:11 PM
Thank you very much for this. I like building in the sims 3 and I always wanted to restart and build new buildings but I got lazy deleting everything in the game so I just left and now that I found a town empty I was so happy and I was like HELL YEAH! I got to download this, So my sincere Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 1:43 AM
veary nice thanks
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th May 2016 at 8:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lea.Sikora
You put it in the file with your saves of your other neighborhoods.

when i put it in my saves, it didn't work. tried it in the saves. didn't work, deleted it. tried it in the overrides. didn't work there either.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 12th Sep 2018 at 6:36 PM
is the fence gone across the street next to the consignment store is? Where that small barn is. That fence is soo annoying when I can add 1 or 2 homes extra there.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#18 Old 26th Oct 2022 at 3:30 AM
thank you