Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 2:00 AM
I just moved a sims into Elsewhere and realized those tiny houses are perfect for a bachelor pad. With only 1 sims living there, they would have more room.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#27 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 2:16 AM
They are, but how many bachelor pads do you need? Inaccessible beds is a great mod for those tiny houses as a double bed can be pushed into a corner and still used by two sims.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 2:27 AM
I use inaccessible beds. I just feel sorry for a family that has to be crammed in one of those tiny things. My Elsewhere is a megahood, I have 9 or 10, maybe 11 shopping districts added to it. I have a lot of bachelors.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#29 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 2:28 AM
Wow that's a lot of shopping hoods. You must have a lot of sims.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 3:19 AM
I have all the premades from Pleasantview to Strangetown and from Bluewater Village to Downtown, plus Riverside Shopping District, and Widespot RFD. The only problem is I like OFB and love running businesses and most of those premades have a career. So I fill the empty homes with CAS sims and use the premades for their customers.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#31 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 5:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
One area with yellow and blue I did turn into an apartment. Not sure if it's the same spot, but it makes 3 little apartments, only issue is the split level stairs made two of the apartments have communal area upstairs. This in itself isn't terrible, it simply means they only pay for the area down stairs, but it does mean you can't move, delete or change upstairs in any way. So if it is that place, decorate and set it up carefully before turning it into an apartment.

I'm thinking of 6-7 Panorama Bay, I was wrong. It's actually yellow and white. Once the family I have there either stops using the business or goes into generation two, I can make it a multi family household.

Slightly off topic, what did you do with the hotel? It's kind of laggy for me and as I recall, no one can run it as a hotel business.
Page 2 of 2