Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Buyable Functional Maxis Berries & Fruits (8 plants)

by Oloriell Posted 28th Feb 2015 at 7:26 PM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 8:05 PM
Keep them coming! Now I can consider getting into the herbalist making. I wasn't about to go running around looking for berries and the cheat was so tedious, but this opens up new possibilities. Thank you for continuing the project. I was happy just to get fruits and vegetables.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 7:14 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 10:35 AM
my garden thanks you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 5:40 PM
This is amazing! <3
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 10:37 PM
Errrrr...
I got "script failed," for elderberry and huckleberry (both kinds) but the other things work. Ugh. Help?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 8:23 AM
I am hoping you will get all the herbalism ingredients buyable. :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 12:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SirenMoon
I am hoping you will get all the herbalism ingredients buyable. :D

Actually, all the game plants/fruits/berries/herbs are already here Check related uploads

Quote: Originally posted by oleander25
Errrrr...
I got "script failed," for elderberry and huckleberry (both kinds) but the other things work. Ugh. Help?

May be, you don't have related addon? I mean "Outdoor Retreat"? Actually, when I have time, I'll add all the uploads with separated plant files for those who doesn't have "OR" doesn't have to download plants from it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 9:58 AM
THANKS FOR THE ENHANCEMENTS. I LOVE IT...
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 11:37 PM
Now I'm wondering something...I'm building a plant nursery as a retail plot and I'm wondering if these (any of your buyable plants) could be placed on the lot and then made purchasable by townies??? If no one has tried this then I might and report back. Anyone tried it yet?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 11:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Songbird2384
Now I'm wondering something...I'm building a plant nursery as a retail plot and I'm wondering if these (any of your buyable plants) could be placed on the lot and then made purchasable by townies??? If no one has tried this then I might and report back. Anyone tried it yet?

I think, no one did actually, I haven't even got this addon yet If you could try this, it would be really nice
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Oloriell
I think, no one did actually, I haven't even got this addon yet If you could try this, it would be really nice

Ok I'll give it a try tonight and let you know how it goes! ^_^
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 5:03 AM
Eureka!
It works!! If there is a harvestable on the plant you'll have to harvest first then you can set it for sale, but other than that IT WORKS!

If anyone wants a pretty plant nursery in their neighborhood it's on the gallery, called Perennial Nursery.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd May 2015 at 10:40 PM
Thanks again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 4:21 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 11:45 PM
love the added on fruits and berries. thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 7:34 AM
Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 22nd Mar 2016 at 1:22 AM
thanks awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 1:01 PM
YES! Awesome and thanks for the extra plants.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 8:12 PM
Good idea. I so often travelled into the deep forrest ... have too many Pictures of the mad Person behind the Waterfall ... too often thought: Should b an easier way to harvest all These berries ... and voila: There you come, create this Mod - and I am totally satisfied. Hope now the Mod will work. :) Thank u, anyway!