Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Studio37 - Starter

by bubbajoe62 Posted 28th Feb 2015 at 6:52 AM - Updated 17th May 2016 at 6:01 AM by bubbajoe62 : new link
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 7:39 AM Last edited by darksarcasm : 11th Mar 2015 at 10:11 AM.
thank you, looks great, but Im going to finish it with no tsr downloads on my computer, sorry but I dislike what tsr has become with there adds on the page and the waiting timer before you can download and have to pay to stop the wait timer, back when I was playing the sims 2 tsr didnt have loads of adds and wait timers,

ok found some stuff thats bugged, the counters and the 2 tiled yellow picture, and the bed, when in build/buy mode try changing the colors, the item gose invis and when you select a color you then get a red window saying script error
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 6:23 PM
That is what I needed