Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#26 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 6:24 AM
Me. I didn't misread the thread title, I'm serious when I say me. I'm weird and I acknowledge that. Hell- I flaunt it and I'm proud of my weirdness. Although, to be honest, I might be perfectly normal and not know it.. kind of doubt it though. That said, I really don't know what "normal" is anyway. When I think of "normal", I think of someone who doesn't sing a song they made up just to see if it sounds good. Or someone who doesn't dance a little dance just for the heck of it while singing that song. Do normal people hide around a corner just to scare their kids? Do they draw little comics just to make their kids laugh? Do they still find shapes in the clouds and point them out to their kids? Can they spend time looking in a patch of grass just to see all the little things one doesn't normally notice? Do they have kids who tell them "You're weird, but we wouldn't want you any other way."?

I take it all back. I'm not weird, I'm perfectly normal. It's the people who don't know how to have fun, who don't have any imagination or sense of wonder left that are the "weird" ones.
(Just to clarify, I do know how and when to be all serious and "normal" when needed, expected or required to be. It's just no fun to be that way all the time!)
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 7:34 AM
I'm so vain that I collect/read beauty books and pages. Used to collect makeup too until I realized that I don't go out to a lot of social events, so the makeup would be going to waste instead.

The other thing that those close to me will understand is my tendency to hijack/adapt characters I think have potential, even if their creators are long dead or no longer care what happens to their creations. That's how I ended up with Francesca Takahashi and the rest of my sims.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#28 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 12:18 AM
I admit that I have crushes on famous rock stars, despite the ones I have crushes on were extremely famous in the 1980s, which they were in their 20s then and by now are around their early 50s, so around my parents' age, which should tell you my parents had me in their early-to-mid 20s and I was born October 1987.

I also admit I had named the closet in my room "The Abyss" as it shares a striking resemblance to a wormhole. Throw something in, good luck getting it back in time.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 3:31 AM
I... have a fucking million more, like the fact that I have crushes on Hades-knows-how-many cartoon characters. NOT SAYING THEIR NAMES AS TO NOT SOUND LIKE A DORK!!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#30 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 3:41 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 23rd Mar 2015 at 5:24 AM.
I don't react well in the long run to personally upsetting bad news.
People who die from old age or apparent destructive habits: Slightly morose
Anything to change my life: "WE'RE LOSING HER! SHE'S GOING INTO SHOCK, DOCTOR!" (Full-on panicking and trouble breathing clearly.)

In certain cases, I walk away silently, sometimes walking long stretches and taking a bus and then lose it at home. One incident involved me thinking I didn't have my wallet, then leaving the mall, getting on the bus and riding home, walking to my house and then reaming my mother verbally. The worst came was realizing I had it all along. I had let a warbling AAAUUGH! like in the Peanuts animations.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Lab Assistant
#31 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 3:49 AM
Quote:
I also admit I had named the closet in my room "The Abyss" as it shares a striking resemblance to a wormhole. Throw something in, good luck getting it back in time.

And THIS is my whole ROOM. Toss something in, it's gonna take a while to get it back. I've lost pencils, clothing, old toys, paint, books, paintBRUSHES, canvas'[They are very small canvas'], and.... my 3DS. Still haven't found that, btw..
#32 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 10:29 PM
A family friend of mine knows that both me and my younger sister are strange. Being strange is pretty normal in my house.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#33 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 12:20 AM
I happen to be a good study in the Electra Complex, which is the phenomenon of when a girl is after men like her father. Hence how I have crushes on men who match up in personality and age. Nowadays, it is referred to as "daddy issues".

I also can't believe I whined for a week and I was mostly whining because I had an upset stomach for ginger ale. I can't believe I sunk to a new low.

Either way, I wasn't feeling well or like myself.

Page 2 of 2