Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#26 Old 25th Mar 2015 at 1:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by miarell
When I still played TS2 I got the "want" to adopt a child all the time intead of have a baby. I really miss that. In the TS3 I avoid adopting becouse all the children are pudding. I only adopt if the sims are having trouble getting the gender i want. Especially in legacy games,

I use Nraas SP and I don't get any pudding.

Vivi e lascia vivere.
My blog Simplex Sims for more elder and teen CC.
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 25th Mar 2015 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sim mania
I use Nraas SP and I don't get any pudding.

I use SP, MC, Woohooer, Register and many others and I still get puddings. Everyone from the taxis drivers to burglar are puddings.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 1:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nikel23
Why does Anime Fan conflict with Weeaboo? Aren't they kinda similar?

I posted the reasons why, but here's the short version:
The traits are two different ways for sims to express a love for anime, and thus conflict because of the aspects that are similar don't need to be duplicated. Having a sim with both traits is like downloading multiple flavors of the same mod. Even if they don't conflict in a negative way, it would be pointless to do so.

Why they are different:
Anime Fan sims talk about anime to sims who like anime and generally keep to themselves, while Weeaboo sims don't have much social skills yet want to talk and socialize about anime, sometimes with people who don't even care about anime or don't want all of the hugs Weeaboo sims tend to give.
Alchemist
#29 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 4:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Salamancer
I posted the reasons why, but here's the short version:
The traits are two different ways for sims to express a love for anime, and thus conflict because of the aspects that are similar don't need to be duplicated. Having a sim with both traits is like downloading multiple flavors of the same mod. Even if they don't conflict in a negative way, it would be pointless to do so.

Why they are different:
Anime Fan sims talk about anime to sims who like anime and generally keep to themselves, while Weeaboo sims don't have much social skills yet want to talk and socialize about anime, sometimes with people who don't even care about anime or don't want all of the hugs Weeaboo sims tend to give.

Oh, I see... It's kind of like how Animal Lover trait conflicts with Dog Person / Cat Person / Equestrian trait even though there's no logical explanation why they'd hate each other, right?

Just call me Nikel
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 9:38 PM
Yep.

On a non-Anime related note:

We need some really weird types of sims thrown in the mix. Not the TS4 definition of weird, but something that could drive storytelling in the games to ways they haven't gone as easily. Stalkers and stuff, but NOT something that goes too far like true perverts.

Though "Cold-Blooded" could be an interesting trait. This could, in a very innocent sense, cause a sim to not care about other sims' emotions and absolutely ruin them socially in ways your standard Evil sims may not, or on a more negative side they could murder. Maybe they could do both. Obviously, I don't like people like that, but it would provide some diversity and danger in the game. A more social-based way to be evil, with completely unique interactions.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 11:34 PM Last edited by SnowyDreams : 31st Mar 2015 at 11:59 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by miarell
I use SP, MC, Woohooer, Register and many others and I still get puddings. Everyone from the taxis drivers to burglar are puddings.

That's odd. Do you have Immigration turned on in SP, with Replace Service Sims with Immigrants? That should do the trick for the NPCs. With the adopted kids, you don't even need that, I think; you get non-puddings by default as soon as you turn on immigration. Just remember to remove the EAxis families in the bin and have a few households with diverse genetics there instead. Set the gauge to high if you only want this function, but don't want new (actual) immigrants in your town.

As for me... I don't really think I want custom traits as much as further integration of the existing traits in gameplay. Like, Good sims who go around scolding cheaters or Evil sims stealing candy from kids when they come across them. Or Rebellious sims getting a chance card (I miss those!) at work to stand up against an unfair boss. Or a Hot-Headed sim making an angry face at an Absent-Minded sim mid-conversation because they're just staring blankly instead of responding, little quirks like that.

But if I had to choose... hmm... I can't think of the exact term in English right now, but in Chinese, it's "计较" - somebody who's really fussy about things, finds it difficult to let go of grudges, doesn't like to share and is generally difficult to get along with They could buy things at a discount because they always try to haggle, and occasionally get thrown out instead. "Claim" certain objects in the household and then get pissy when other people use them autonomously. Complain and argue a lot with people around them, roll their eyes when they get burnt food, and get a special "Why Can't People Do Things Right?" moodlet when things don't go their way.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 1:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SnowyDreams
But if I had to choose... hmm... I can't think of the exact term in English right now, but in Chinese, it's "计较" - somebody who's really fussy about things, finds it difficult to let go of grudges, doesn't like to share and is generally difficult to get along with They could buy things at a discount because they always try to haggle, and occasionally get thrown out instead. "Claim" certain objects in the household and then get pissy when other people use them autonomously. Complain and argue a lot with people around them, roll their eyes when they get burnt food, and get a special "Why Can't People Do Things Right?" moodlet when things don't go their way.

Hmm, I don't think there's one term in English to describe that sort of person. The best I can think of would be persnickety and/or anal retentive, but that doesn't really cover it all.
Instructor
#33 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 5:19 AM
My little sister had a good idea for a Vain trait, kinda like Snob but different enough. They constantly want to gussy up and check themselves out, buy mirrors, get their hair dyed, plan a new outfit, etc, and would get extra relationship points from getting compliments. They could ridicule or compliment other Sims' fashion sense like stylists can and if you have Pets installed could even roll wants to get plastic surgery for a high amount of lifetime happiness points, but could get a devastating moodlet if the surgery went wrong. I don't have all the expansions, so I don't know if there's another trait like that out there, but I feel like I could definitely have some fun with it.
Scholar
#35 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 1:13 PM Last edited by TigerAnne : 1st Apr 2015 at 1:52 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu
8: they dislike Childish, Good, and Good Sense Of Humor sims. BUT like other Emo Sims, Grumpy, Evil, Artistic, Brooding, and Mean Spirited sims better. And yeah, they also dislike Friendly sims.

But aren't Emos usually really sensitive and prone to feeling put upon? In that case, why would they prefer to be around Sims who are evil or mean spirited, as those guys would be more likely to hurt them

I think a Special Snowflake trait could be fun. Other Sims immediately either absolutely love or totally hate them, with a 50-50 chance. They randomly have incredible luck, don't need to skill, and can get away with things other Sims would get in trouble for. On the other hand, they're followed around by ludicrous disasters. Every bad thing that can happen in the game has a much higher chance of happening to a Special Snowflake, including a couple of things that only ever happen to Sims who have this trait. Something... special, like being chased by a giant purple squirrel with a bazooka. (I read a lot of crack-fics.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 3:06 AM Last edited by Salamancer : 3rd Apr 2015 at 3:42 AM.
Emo sims quite like feeling hurt. They're sadomadochists.

A Sort Of Nostalgic Rant About Emos:

Unfortunately, the example of the trait was exactly like the emo kids where I live, how I used to be when I thought I was "emo," and the ones I knew on the internet down to a disturbingly true amount of detail. They even hated kids for some reason. I never really understood the kid-hating, which is probably why the whole emo lifestyle didn't last too long. Mainly just the end of 7th grade (12 years old) to the beginning of 9th (14 years old).

I knew people who stayed in it much longer (and are still to this day "emo" at 18 years old), and they were still posers.

I imagine being emo meant different for the people who were part of it far enough back in time, but this is emo 2009 and onward which is pretty far into the evolution of the scene into a big commercialized mess of a thing. I think even people who have nostalgia of the scene understand this distinction in time. Even I have nostalgia once in a while. I liked the music and style, not the people.

During the late 2000s and on-wards it meant...well....being a brat. A lot. And not wanting to ride bikes -only skateboards- because you think bikes are too childish despite not even being a skater or even at a beginner level yet. Oh, the people I hung out with!

I think maybe there's parts of the world where the emos weren't as bad of people, but in this corner of the American South everyone was awful. Plus the weather was too hot for emo fashion, and it took the kids until maybe 9th grade to realize they could trim their skinny jeans into shorts to stand the heat. Everyone used to not do that, or at least they only did it to regular jeans or ones they got at Goodwill if they did. Not their precious skinny jeans until later.

Maybe it was the heat that made the kids in the area so bad. I heard too much heat can do things to people like that.

------------------------------------------------------------------
On Topic Of The Emo Trait:

In the trait, I think it would be accurate to add the want to "See An Emo Ghost" since when I was younger me and my friends would make up stories about seeing these emo kids who were cousins who died in a car accident and stuff. We were weird, and too old to imagine like that, but it had became part of our urban legends just like discussing things like the haunted train tracks (if you live in the South, you know that legend) and woods that are supposedly haunted by demons. It sounds really embarrassing now, but it was just how we were.

Oh yeah, and they have to rant about preps a lot. Not just about female preps, all genders of preps. They just have to really really hate preps.
Scholar
#38 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 5:59 AM Last edited by TigerAnne : 3rd Apr 2015 at 6:35 AM.
I think Sado-masochistic would be a good idea for a trait in its own right, actually.

the haunted train tracks (if you live in the South, you know that legend)

Is this the one with the crash that killed a whole train full of children?

Oh yeah, and they have to rant about preps a lot. Not just about female preps, all genders of preps. They just have to really really hate preps.

We need a Prep trait, then. What would be their speciality? Let's see...

They would have to dislike tattoos and piercings. Preppy fashion differs a lot more between girls and boys (and preps are usually one of those) than emo-fashion, so the colour preference would be a bit more of a challenge. Beige, light grey and navy blue are pretty unisex, and maybe throw in pink for the laughs. Preps would not want to become supernatural beings, and could be more prone to prejudice against non-humans.

They would want to get into the Jock social group, but fear becoming a Nerd. The Prep trait would prevent them from becoming Rebels. In University, they would want to join a sorority or fraternity. Preps would probably want to work out a whole lot, and get a tan. They would love hanging out on beaches, soaking up the sun-rays. On the other hand, they would be scared of the dark, and of seeing ghosts. They'd would be creeped out by the thought of entering the catacombs.

Preps would get along well with Sims who had the Friendly, Good, Snob, Loves the Outdoors, Athletic and Good Sense of Humor traits, and badly with Sims who had any of the traits the Emos liked, in addition to Insane, Inappropriate, Dislikes Children and Cleptomaniac.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#41 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 9:11 PM Last edited by Salamancer : 6th Apr 2015 at 4:49 PM.
And the Preps and Emo traits also conflict.

But they can still get along as a Prep chick and an Emo chick on the side of town managed to be BFF's and live together! How? Well they share their other 4 traits.

Raven Drachmire: Lucky\Friendly\Flirty\Family Oriented\Emo (yes, she's a Perky Emo. Emo only conflicts with Prep)
Lysbeth VanDelard: Lucky\Friendly\Flirty\Family Oriented\Prep.

They're BFF's with a 100 relationship status (highest in the game) and even live together. Both of them have Spaghetti\Classical\Purple as their favorites, and both of them want to be Surrounded By Family.

On NRAAS progression when both of 'em are lesbians they would marry ASAP and then have 5 children together.

I ship it :3

On The Topic Of An Annoying Yet Useful Trait For Stories:

After realizing how big of a problem "friendzoned" people can be to enjoyment of friendships, I decided the Friendzoned trait should exist.
Bear in mind, this trait is fairly negative towards the people who whine about being "friendzoned", and really is only used for sims who cannot be in a friendship without feeling like they are friendzoned.

Friendzoned sims will always get a negative moodlet called "Friendzoned" once they become friends with another sim.

This moodlet will usually last a day and then they will be fine-though it will show up again at random occasions- however they have new interactions with friends that can make the situation worse than it really is. Without doing these interactions, they can have a normal friendship.

These interactions include "Flirt Passive-Aggressively," "Complain About Friendzone," "Sabotage Relationship" (Only if the friend is in a relationship, basically is just a confession of love) "Hover-Hand Hug" (To hug in a way that your hands hover over them but do not touch them) and even try regular romantic gestures. All romantic gestures, both custom or part of the game, will usually have worse results than if the sim did not have the trait. This does not mean they are "forever alone," it just means they have extra issues with actually getting someone who likes them in that way.
Scholar
#42 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 7:24 PM
I want an under-emotional trait...like over-emotional but the opposite. This Sim would be less affected by occurrences in their life, be less sympathetic to others, and have less mood effects from everything.

I think it would also be cool to have "pessimist" and "optimist" traits. The pessimist is more affected by negative things and less affected by positive things. They're upset easily. The "optimist" trait would mean they're less affected by negative things and more by positive things, and get positive moodlets easier.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 4:12 AM
I really wish there was software to develop and to code specific traits for this game. I'd love if certain Sims were Sociopaths, and I think it would be similar to the aforementioned Disturbing trait. Also, a Naive trait, or a Trust Issues trait which would be the opposite; and I can imagine the Sim who has issues trusting people having it really hard to develop friendships and basically be a more extreme version of the Shy trait --- but with having negative reactions to Sims giving gifts to them, asking how their day is, trying to get to know them -- and basically doesn't want to have any friends and doesn't want people to know more than 1 or 2 of their traits. I could achieve something close enough to this with the SA and Neurotic traits as well as imagination though I can see a Sim with trust issues being really 'chill' and standoffish and maybe even come off as snooty.

I really like the idea of the Unnecessarily Loud trait, and maybe it's flip-side, the Meek (though it may not be the most concise term-- or Quiet as a mouse) trait? Like a Sim who fears making noise, like using kitchen appliances at night, using a computer at night, showering at night, and generally a Sim who likes to remain unoticed and not to draw much attention to themselves. They'd have the option to donate and give gifts anonymously since although they may be withdrawn they are not unfriendly, just that they do not want to be noticed. Also, that Sim would have the option to apologize for any social interaction be it positive or negative. They'd talk quieter than usual, and tip-toe at night. Also, that Sim would prefer to eat alone, have their own bedroom and have wishes to lock themselves in a room and all.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 7:54 AM
Traits I can think of at the top of my head:

Instigator trait: Sim goes around and causes conflict with other sims, either between them and a sim, or two other sims. Enemies, fights (and hopefully bar fights) all around! Will have a lot more options to troll online as well.

Manipulative trait: Sim uses other sims for their own benefit. Will befriend them for, let's say promotions, and once reached, they dump them without any negative moodlets over losing a "friend". Same for romantic partners.

Nudist trait: The opposite of Never Nude. Sim will go nude wherever and whenever they want.

Somber trait: Sim tends to be in a sad mood most of the time. Prefers not to go out and do things, would rather stay at home. Harder to make friends.

Terrible Cook trait: Opposite of Natural Cook, a Sim can't cook to save their life! They are most likely to cause fires in the kitchen, or make bad quality food more often. May get the Uneven Cooking moodlet sometimes if they are somewhat successful. They prefer to eat out/dine, order pizza, or get ice cream or food from the Ice Cream/Food Trucks. They don't mid getting leftovers from the fridge either and don't get the negative moodlet for it. Gains the cooking skill slowly.

Black Thumb trait: Opposite of Green Thumb, everything this Sim touches dies! Well, just plants anyway. They gain the gardening skill slower than others and tend to have bad quality crops and weeds more often in their gardens. If a Plant sim has this trait, they tend to kill plants and wherever they walk, plants nearby might go down in quality or die.

Early Bird trait: Opposite of Night Owl, this sim loves the day time and is more likely to be up early and go to bed early. They don't do well at night.

Inept trait: Sim is terrible overall. It takes them more time to gain any skills and they are almost always going to experience failure before getting better.

Leader trait: Sim is a natural at planning and can get other sims to follow along with whatever they do. They're always the first to do something.

Follower trait: Sim just goes with what the leader/boss/who ever is in charge's plans/etc. They may or may not mind, but they're not gonna be the ones to decide what to do.

Popular trait: Sim is a natural at getting friends, and are generally more likable to other sims if they have at least 1 compatible trait. Sims will always want to talk to them, even celebrities!

Unpopular trait: Sim isn't the most popular around, and barely any sims would want to talk to them, save mean and evil sims who want to bully them (good and friendly sims however, are more likely to talk to them). If they have at least 1 incompatible trait with another sim, that sim won't like them very much. Celebrities are really hard to befriend for this sim.

Split Personality trait: Sim is two sims at once, but both will always have this trait at least (Sim basically has two sets of traits). Example: The sim at first may have the Hopeless Romantic and Slob traits, but once their personality switches, they may have opposite or different traits entirely. Difference from Unstable is that the personality traits are set and never random when you give a sim this trait.

Heartless: Sim is generally uncaring towards...pretty much anything. Negative and positive moodlets don't affect them much. They get more from neutral moodlets.

Hates Animals/Pets trait: Sim wants nothing to do with any pets; cats, dogs, horses, and minor pets. Period. Similar to Dislikes Children.

Hoarder trait: Sim grabs whatever they can find and takes it home with them. A difference from Kleptomaniac is that they don't steal items at all, they grab them from the world such as collectibles and stuff from the junkyard (or other sims's trash bins). They'll decorate their house with all of it in the end (messy lots). They may collect even minor pets!

Feminine/Masculine trait: Sim is more in touch with their femininity/masculinity (unique animations when talking or doing certain activities for example).

Tomboy trait: Sim prefers to do boy stuff and hang out with boys than girls. For female children and teens only.

Holiday Cheer trait: Sim loves the holidays and always goes to the festivals and throws parties. They always want to celebrate.
Theorist
#45 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 3:04 PM
Walker: This person never takes transport, only walks (for homeless sims)

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 5th Oct 2016 at 9:00 AM Last edited by katlovet10 : 12th Oct 2016 at 7:15 AM.
Occult Nut. For child and up. Kind of like Supernatural Fan, but more intense. They get along well with all occult types, they can Discuss The Occult with other sims and how this goes over depends on the other Sim's traits. Supernatural Fans,all occults and other Sims with the Occult Nut trait will like it, Supernatural Skeptics and Genius Sims will hate it, and other Sims will treat it randomly(50-50 chance), and they hate Supernatural Skeptics.
They will want to become a supernatural of some kind.

Obsessed with Witches. Child and up. Very similar, but they are more focused on witches specifically. They also hate Supernatural Skeptics and have 2 special interactions: Talk About Witches (Most Sims won't mind, but relationship will decrease if the other Sim is a Supernatural Skeptic) and Rant About Stereotyping(Witches, Occult Nuts, Supernatural Fans and other Sims with the Obsessed with Witches trait will gain relationship, all others will lose relationship). They will often roll the following wishes: Meet a Witch, Befriend a Witch, Socialize with a Witch, Fall in Love with a Witch.
They will also be more likely to want to become a witch over any other occult.

Witch Hunter. Teen and up. This Sim wants to persecute anyone and everyone. They do not get along with occults, Supernatural Fans, Occult Nuts,or Sims who are Obsessed with Witches. However they don't persecute all occults, just Sims they think are witches (in their mind that's pretty much everyone, however.)
They have a special interaction under Mean when talking to any of the above and the following: Cat Person, Technophobe, Loves the Outdoors, Green Thumb, Eco-Friendly, Commitment Issues, and Sims who like Dark Wave or the color Green.
The interaction would say Persecute. This would cause the initiator to learn if the Sim being persecuted has any of the above traits, and the response would be either an interaction called What Am I Being Persecuted For?, or a fistfight.(only occurs if they are any of the 4 groups listed above)
When combined with the the Inappropriate trait they can persecute any Sim, even if they don't match the above critera. However, these will never end in a fistfight. They also can persecute Supernatural Skeptics, but this always equals a fistfight.
They do not want to become supernaturals and will often roll wishes to cure a sim they have a good relationship with of their occult state, and to persecute sims they have low relationships with.

Good Hugger. All ages. Dosen't really connect to rest of post but didn't want to double post. My little sister came up with this one.
Essentially like Great Kisser except with hugging instead of kissing, and a few extra interactions.
They can: Give Bear Hug, Give Amazing Hug, Hug Multiple Times, Group Hug (up to five sims), and Enthuse About Hugs.
Hugging increases relationship faster, and toddlers+ with the trait can Hug and Bear Hug teddy bears, and will autonomously do so.
This includes adults, which I think would be adorable - finally a use for those damn teddies!
They will also hug teddies on other lots,which will give a "rude guest" alert and if they continue hugging townies' teddies they will be kicked out!
Good Huggers can and will kick a guest out for touching their teddy, without a warning.
Toddlers will not be kicked out and children will only be kicked out by the child the bear belongs to.

Teddy Obsessed. All ages.
They are obsessed with their bears and love hugs. They can: Hug Multiple Times, Group Hug (up to five sims), and Enthuse About Hugs.
They can also have a relationship with their bears(the bear will show up in their relationship panel. No romance, cause that would probably break the game if they have kids.) They can also click on teddies and Set As (Sim Name)'s Bear. They will always choose to interact with their bear instead of other sims if their social is low.
Hugging increases relationship faster, and toddlers+ with the trait can Hug and Bear Hug teddy bears, and will autonomously do so.
This includes adults, which I think would be adorable - finally a use for those damn teddies!
They will also hug teddies on other lots,which will give a "rude guest" alert and if they continue hugging townies' teddies they will be kicked out!
Sims who are Teddy Obsessed can and will kick a guest out for touching their teddy, without a warning.
Toddlers will not be kicked out and children will only be kicked out by the child the bear belongs to.

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
May the Goddess walk with you.

Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, love under will.
93 93/93
Scholar
#47 Old 5th Oct 2016 at 12:42 PM
My Suggestions:

Anime Fan: Conflicts with Weeaboo.

And that has insulted every Anime fan ever. One isn't a weeaboo without being an Anime Fan, same vice-versa.

Actually Unflirty: Conflicts with Flirty. This Sim does not want to flirt or be flirted with. They react negatively and decrease relationships with other Sims. Getting into a romance with them is very difficult, but can be done with enough time spent. (Seriously, I find it annoying that Unflirty in-game says they want to flirt, but don't know how)

Morbid: Sims with this trait talk about the most depressing or weird things. They enjoy spending time at the Graveyard or around Ghosts; they are also capable of watching the most torturous or depressing movies on TV and finish with a smile on their face.

Quote:
I want an under-emotional trait...like over-emotional but the opposite. This Sim would be less affected by occurrences in their life, be less sympathetic to others, and have less mood effects from everything.

Ooooh, that sounds great! I'd love that type of trait.

Nerves Of Steel: This trait allows a Sim to take on the most painful of pains and not even whimper. Getting a tatoo? Piece of cake. Broke a leg? Shrugged off. Unfortunately, this leaves the Sim to appear unsympathetic to other Sims' pain.
Scholar
#48 Old 5th Oct 2016 at 1:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatMuto
And that has insulted every Anime fan ever. One isn't a weeaboo without being an Anime Fan, same vice-versa.

It's explained later.

I was going to say something, but I forgot.
Instructor
#49 Old 6th Oct 2016 at 5:26 AM Last edited by DesereiPandemoni : 6th Oct 2016 at 6:09 AM.
I want Goth Disposition as a trait, they don't get negative moodlets at the graveyard or in the dark, they have very melancholic, grumpy and reserved idles, like brooding sims they mourn quietly instead of sobbing, have the most fun reading and writing horror and poetry, or watching horror on television, often role wishes to see ghosts or befriend vampires and generally are pretty happy when the supernatural is close by. Maybe like proper sims they tend to hang out in their formal wear alot, though that might be inconvienient for people who want to play a goth with a more practical sense of fashion. They also get custom moodlets even though most of their actions are copy pasted from other traits. Also they have conversation options like Compliment Macabre Style and Convince I'm Evil (as a mean interaction)

Also want a can't stand animals/cats/dogs series of traits.

Also a split personality trait, Sim is actually two sims with their own unique traits and style though they use the same genetics, when you click on them you have the option to Switch Personality, you can also Discuss Other Self, Complain About Otherself to other sims and Talk To Self/Argue With Self. Which ideally actually adds or subtracts from a relationship with said other self (Although honestly this trait sounds like it would override too many fundamental things and be too complicated to implement) like the unstable trait Split Personality would stay the same even when you switch between personalities. Maybe like an Imaginary Friend your otherself could follow you around and remain unseen by everyone else, preferabley this would be mixed with the ghost ability to walk through walls because it's not a solid doll it's someone in your head. You can Summon And Dismiss this Projection though so Talk to Self/Argue with Self still makes sense.

Which ever personality is "asleep" would be greyed out like a sim from another town or an alien. A sim can have both an Imaginary Friend and the Split Personality trait at the same time for twice the hallucinations.
Scholar
#50 Old 6th Oct 2016 at 12:47 PM
Autistic Trait: Sims with this trait could have a number of issues and in varying degrees of severity. They do not do all that well in loud environments (parties with dozens of Sims; stereos/TVs that have the volume set too high for personal taste) and easily get stuck with a bad moodlet. They enjoy their own private little quiet corner; sometimes even having days where they much prefer to not leave that little corner (leading to a positive moodlet, similar to the Loner trait) and other days where they don't mind being around tons of people. Doing homework or something related to a hobby they enjoy (like playing the guitar; hacking computers; painting; writing; etc) can lead to them being so focused on their activity, they lose sense of time and can go for hours before thinking of stopping.

The trait does sound very... diverse, but I think this would be a 'simple' way to bring the spectrum of autism into the game. Similar to the Unstable trait, I think. Up, down, sometimes like this or that... Though as I was writing it, I realized that the whole hobby focusing thing is very similar to Sims 2 Freetime, when they reach Lvl 10 in their hobby and get In The Zone. Well, I think it is a similarity to it and good comparison.
Page 2 of 4