Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unflirty Trait

by OhMy!! Posted 25th Apr 2015 at 1:40 AM - Updated 10th Jun 2015 at 5:16 PM by OhMy!!

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Deceased
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 2:02 AM
Good idea - I need to add this as a trait to all the townies flirting with anything that moves.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 2:57 AM
Thank you so much! As someone who is in the grey area of asexual, this is REALLY helpful to make my Sim-self, along with some other Sims of varying gender preferences, sexualities, and romantic tendencies. I was hoping someone would make this, but tried to keep my hope down, since, well, not many people would think of bothering! Thanks again, you made my day!
*not to be found on sims4forum*
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 8:25 AM
Agreeing with Pokesimaniac. Nice addition... not everyone is thinking of getting in someone's pants.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 10:35 AM
Thank you! I sorely missed this trait when Sims 4 came out!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 12:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simfeetunder
Agreeing with Pokesimaniac. Nice addition... not everyone is thinking of getting in someone's pants.

Exactly ! Sometimes, people just wanna be alone !

Sorry for my bad english...

Tuto-How to create a career - Sims 4 open to suggestions.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 12:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RavenRakkuas
Thank you! I sorely missed this trait when Sims 4 came out!

You're welcome, it was one of my favorite trait, I couldn't resist !

Scholar
#8 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 2:36 AM
should call prude trait
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 12:52 PM
Cool, should be called Prude XD I agree lol
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 6:46 AM
Not sure if I'm missing something, it's not in English in-game. Have I done something wrong? Would love to use this!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 8:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ToRnado
should call prude trait

lol, it's not a bad idea =3 !

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pink_Pwincess
Not sure if I'm missing something, it's not in English in-game. Have I done something wrong? Would love to use this!!!!

Indeed, I've messed up with the mod. I've updated the stbl files and it should work now, thanks for warning me !

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th May 2015 at 4:32 PM
Grazie,queste mods sono fantastiche. aiutano tantissimo a migliorare the sims 4 come gioco. Siete grandi !!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 25th May 2015 at 11:04 AM
love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th May 2015 at 8:41 PM
Cheers for this great job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th May 2015 at 8:48 PM
I'm actually relieved that this isn't called the "prude" trait as others suggested above. Prude, definition: a person who is or claims to be easily shocked by matters relating to sex or nudity. Unflirty is fine! Thank you for making this. I missed this trait from the Sims 3!
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 8:11 AM Last edited by KayeStar : 7th Jun 2015 at 8:56 AM.
Yeah, being called a prude just because you're not flirtatious is kind of mean-spirited.

ETA: Turns out this trait was called "prude" after all. I took it out.
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 7:11 PM
I love this trait because it adds much needed variety in simkind and makes gameplay less annoying for players who are more into other aspects of the game than constant social drama. I'm so glad you did this! As simfeetunder stated, not everyone needs or wants constant "romance" in their gameplay.

But, calling it "prude" is, pardon but i think it's the most fitting term, bigoted and it's also very inaccurate. Just because someone isn't interested in getting "romantic" or physical does not mean they have inhibitions. Usually they are just more interested in other things.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 9:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PyurJenius
But, calling it "prude" is, pardon but i think it's the most fitting term, bigoted and it's also very inaccurate. Just because someone isn't interested in getting "romantic" or physical does not mean they have inhibitions. Usually they are just more interested in other things.

You're absolutely right, it's why I changed the name again. Actually, i'm me too a bachelor, or unflirty , but because of that, some people call me prude, I guess i get prude and unflirty mixed up because of that...

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 12:53 AM
Thank you. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 4:45 AM
yo wicked
Test Subject
#22 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 8:27 PM
Default Ty!
Quote: Originally posted by OhMy!!
You're absolutely right, it's why I changed the name again. Actually, i'm me too a bachelor, or unflirty , but because of that, some people call me prude, I guess i get prude and unflirty mixed up because of that...

Thanks for that. I'm sure you know how sick we un-flirty and other unusual types get of being mis-read, mis-understood and mis-labled. Thanks again for the trait! We need all the variety we can get for S4.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 7:45 PM
Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 1:17 PM
Thank you! That's an awesome idea! It would be great to make a trait " jealous" and "not jealous" :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 3:48 AM
Thank You !
Page 1 of 2