Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 7th May 2015 at 3:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lindali365
I'm not in-game at the moment but the menus can be found via kitchen > small or large appliances (I don't recall which). You place them on the tables in your restaurant, then sims look at the menu and order their food.

I just checked, the menus can be found in Kitchen > Stoves *and* Sort by Function > Appliances
I did find the EA stove and menu, in that department, but Ani's stove and menu wasn't there.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 7th May 2015 at 3:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
Patch 1.67 and 1.67.2 are the same things. The final digit doesn't have any real meaning.

I'm sorry the mod isn't working for you; it is for everyone I know who has tried it. Perhaps try clearing your cache files? As a test, you might also try loading up a fresh game with nothing in place but NRaas and the Bistro mod, again with cache files cleared. Later on, when I get closer to my game, I'll do up a screenshot of what the Build/Buy screen looks like when the mod is working properly, in case that will be any help.
I know what the Mod looks like, because I am able to use Ea's stove and menu. But I really want to use Ani's Mod, because it has waiters and waitresses. But I have no idea which cache files to clear since I see 4 cache folders. Which do I clean?
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 7th May 2015 at 4:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mahoganywood
Which cache files do I clear? I see several Cache folders? Thanks.

The Cache items to delete are files (Not Folders such as DCCache which contains all your downloaded content) See Which Cache Files Should I Delete and Why on This Page
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 7th May 2015 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
The Cache items to delete are files (Not Folders such as DCCache which contains all your downloaded content) See Which Cache Files Should I Delete and Why on This Page
Well, I did delete the Cache files listed in the link you sent me, but still no Ani Bistro. I'm wondering if it has something to do with her files being compatible with 1.67, and me having the 1.67.2 patch?
One Minute Ninja'd
#30 Old 7th May 2015 at 9:59 PM
Maybe posting over where that mod is supported, or in the help forum here, would be a better option for you now that you're up to a second page requiring help on someone else's mod. Good luck.
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 7th May 2015 at 10:07 PM
I'm sorry that did not work for you. I'm not sure what to suggest next but as igazor mentioned earlier the 1.67 and 1.67.2 are the same things. Sorry if I missed it and this has already been suggested but have you looked at Anis UTube Demonstration and made sure you are placing the Business As Unusual Oven and the Business As Unusual Menus in your game and not the store's Industrial Oven and menu objects? Did you check in your mods folder to make sure it contains 2 package files: ani_BistroMenu.package and ani_BistroStove.package?
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#32 Old 7th May 2015 at 11:59 PM
Locked thread
Page 2 of 2